I am Mormon, so I can tell this one... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2003, 09:14 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I am Mormon, so I can tell this one...

There is a small town near you with just three places of worship: a synagogue, a Catholic church and a Mormon church. The three men of the cloth had a good relationship and a friendly rivalry. They often had kindly debates about religion and were often seen walking about the town together. One day the priest suggested they all go fishing. So, the three men climbed into a boat and rowed out a short distance from shore.

They enjoyed a few hours of fishing and their gentle debate about which religion offered the quickest route to Heaven. Suddenly, the priest jumped up and said, "I see one of my parishioners, I need to have a word with him, I'll be right back." With that, he jumped out of the boat and walked to shore. The Mormon bishop marvelled at this display of faith, but he noticed the rabbi was unimpressed, so he pretended it was no big deal. A few minutes later, the rabbi said, "I left my lunch in the car, I'll just go get it." With that, he too jumped out and walked to shore.

The Mormon bishop was astounded at this. He decided that his faith was as strong as any man's. He jumped out of the boat and sank into the waves. He struggled back into the boat and prayed for increased faith. Then he tried again, sinking again into the water. As he climbed back into the boat, the rabbi said to the priest, "Should we tell him where the rocks are?"

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 01:51 PM   #2

I like this one.:)

Old 06-20-2003, 03:20 PM   #3

Thanks!

It has always been one of my favorites.

Old 06-20-2003, 06:03 PM   #4

:laugh :laugh

Old 06-21-2003, 08:09 AM   #5

So then I can tell this one:
Three American Indians were standing on a cloud.
(wait this could be an Aggie joke)
Three football players were standing on a cloud. They were told they could go back to earth as anything they wanted. They just had to say what it was, and jump. They looked at each other saying this is a very important decision. we must make good choices.
The first one remembering the birds soaring in the skies said *Eagle* and jumped. He turned into an Eagle and flew away.
The second thought of the animals he saw when camping and said *Bear* and jumped. He turned in a large brown bear and ran off.
The third got so excited to see all this happening, ran toward the edge. Just before he got there he tripped. Said *Horsefeathers* and fell off the edge. He turned into - -.