Passenger Plane - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!" A passenger in Coach yelled, "Thats nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

Robert & Karen Elling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft ('Kermit' It's not easy being green!)
Another reason to stay off of the airplanes and just drive there, happily pulling our little fiberglass trailers.

debbyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:59 AM   #3
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: We just flew home from Ft. Myers to Detroit on Spirit Air. As we left Florida the Captain announced the weather in Detroit and the flight conditions..."We might experience some turbulance before reaching our cruising altitude of 34,000 ft." The Flight Attendant then announced " As the Captain said"We might experience some Tolerance..." Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote