Just got this in from a reliable source. It seems that there is a new
virus out there called the Senile Virus that even the most advanced
programs from Norton cannot take care of.
BE WARNED, it appears to affect those of us who were born before 1964!
Symptoms of Senile Virus
1. Causes you to send some e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to wrong person.
4. Causes you to send e-mail back to the person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished the