State Trooper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #1

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
State Trooper

A Pennsylvania State Trooper pulled a car over on I-81 about 2 miles north of the Pa/MD State line. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Harrisburg to do a show that night at the Zembo Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late. The Trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.
The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler stated that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.
While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, a drunk got out and watched the performance briefly, he then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.
The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, "You might as well take me to jail now, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #2

Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Registry
Hilarious.
SherryNPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #3

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Bruce H...The only three things I can juggle are work, home, and camping!!! LMHO
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote