The perfect man............ - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #1

Trailer: 2000 24 ft Shasta Ultra Flite
Exclamation

The perfect man............

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing.

You're just like Frank."

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more... He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow, some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate,shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman"

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank, he died. I married his widow.
Rick kl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #2

Trailer: Boler 1300 1977 (#2033 L EGGO)
That says it all! D & D
Des Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote