Visiting a Ranch - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #1

Trailer: 77 Scamp
We'll my friend invited us to her cousins farm in Goldendale two weeks ago...I realized quickly how spoiled my little one is when the first thing out of his mouth when we arrive is.."so where's your toy room?" The young child looks at my kid perplexed..well I have a bedroom....which my child reply's "oh I have a bedroom, but my toys are in the toyroom..weeelllllll then...on to the next subject...we are later feeding the cows as it calving season and what a sight to behold...somehow I envisioned that cows where somehow whisked away to some special birthing room hahaha nope they just give birth right there in the field....so later when we were all gathered around my kid is standing in the middle of four tall cowboy type men and looks up to Dan and say's "so how do they give birth out of those tiny butt****'s" ...(me looking horrified that my kid would use this word can only wait to see how all these grown men will react) To which Dan looks down towards my kid and shakes his head in a knowing fatherly way and says "Very carefully" Ohhhh my kid replies okay....(whew) then the next day as we are feeding the cows I am asking about a particular herd off to the left.."oh those we sell was the reply" my kid..."what why you want to sell cows for..." Ah hem...(me)..for the beef you know cows hamburger...my kid looks at me like this is the first time he has heard such a thing and seems slightly horrified....I try my best " you know I've told you this befor"...still he is giving me the blank look like this is news to him.....I'll get even someday when he is in highschool...
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #2

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft / Chevy Astrovan
Life sure is interesting when you're a parent.
Connie M. is offline   Reply With Quote