Who is truly "Mans best friend?" - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you!
Roy Bakehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:30 AM   #2

Trailer: Quantum-5 5th Wheel 1980

Roy
Here another test you can do to find out who lives longer, a man or a dog.

You put your dog and my wife in the trunk of a car for one hour. When you open the trunk, who do you think will have the longer life span?
Ron Wrighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #3

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
My teenage daughter once told me that I loved the dog more than her--that the dog received more attention when I got home than she did. I told her that when I drove up I could see the dog's head between the blinds, looking at the window, waiting for me. Jobi would follow that up with whining, barking and scratching at the door when I came up the walk. When I came in she'd be all over me, jumping and licking and whining, and that tail--it's a lethal weapon is 13 states! Of course I'd make a fuss over her and pet her and talk to her! Now, you, on the other hand (to my daughter), don't even come out of your room or get off the computer or the phone and I'm lucky if I even receive a grunted, "Hi Mom," let alone an enthusiastic, "I'm glad you're home!". I guess my point was made. From then on my daughter greeted me at the door, "Mooommmm!" and I got a hug and a kiss and a "I'm glad you're home!" and she'd get off the computer or the phone and we would actually converse with each other. She's back in VA in the Air Force now and I really miss that homecoming. But at least I still have the dog. And my son, but I'm still working on training him!
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote