You can tell... - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Well Doug, I don't know about you but today I was picking up my son at 5:30 ... and lo and behold it was still light out!

Once the days's starting getting longer I always feel spring is here.

Totally off-topic but this is the time of year I started looking for my first Trillium last spring. Trying to find one for my co-programmer and there is just nothing out there this year. I wonder if everything small and FG got snatched up last year because of the high gas prices and nobody wants to sell 'em.
The owner of a town house we went to view this last Sunday (for possible purchase of) turns out to be a car guy as well. In my conversation with him he reinterated that he just sold (gave away) his Boler (13ft) a few weeks ago $2500!!!

You never got back to me Booker (I don't think, anyway) about the size needed for your contact.
I know where there are now 2 ~ 17fters for sale.... Sign of the times? Maybe. The fellow hot rodder is just down sizing (as I am) preparing to possibly move.

Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #16
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Sorry Doug, I did ask him and then he told me he was going to Uruguay for 2 months and I was so envious I quit talking to him for a week. We have one of the very few jobs where you can work from anywhere - I just didn't expect him to work from an 'anywhere' for that long and with that kind of surfing

He has a gutless Dodge Caravan. It's rated for 3500lbs but we can't see it pulling anything bigger than a 13'. He and his wife loved our Trillium - partially because of how we had updated it and partially because at 6'5" he can 'almost' stand up in it - just couldn't see that in a Boler =)

Booker B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:34 AM   #17
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Right (height) you are about Boler inside height. Trilliums are only slightly taller as are 'most' 17'ers.

P.S. What are YOU doing in May???
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #18
Name: james
Trailer: Boler 1984
This is just a thought but have you checked out the trailers on the Bolerama forum? There's a Tril there right now. Go to......
......scroll down to the Forums and click on. Like FG RV, it's a free forum and although mainly Boler there is a lot of usefull information there and sometimes there are other makes for sale.

james kent is offline   Reply With Quote