13 ft Scamp with a bathroom - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-08-2018, 05:27 PM   #1

Name: Deidre
Trailer: Scamp 13ft
Washington
Smile 13 ft Scamp with a bathroom (preferred)

My retirement dream! I'm looking for something small enough to pull with my Mazda CX5. I am planning a road trip in February, and hopefully many, many more. Without a bathroom is ok, too - I can customize!

DSoileau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #2

Name: Glen
Trailer: Scamp 13' 2016
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSoileau View Post
My retirement dream! I'm looking for something small enough to pull with my Mazda CX5. I am planning a road trip in February, and hopefully many, many more. Without a bathroom is ok, too - I can customize!
Photos are not taken yet, but I will tell you what all is included. 13' 2016 Scamp Standard setup with bathroom in front, bed/table in rear, includes the following: shower, bathroom sink, and toilet; gas & electric water heater; roof mount air conditioner with heat strip; 1.9 cu ft refrigerator (12 v dc, 110 ac, gas); furnace 16,00 btu with thermostat; 27 series battery pack; electric brakes; spare tire; 8' crank-out awning; leveling jacks; extra 120 v plug, extra 12 v interior plug, extra 12 v light over table; tv antenna/cable, tv hookup,and 12 volt tv); dual propane gas tanks; side cabinets ; 2- 12 v porch lights; 3 speed fan; 2" bike receiver; vinyl floor; outside 120 volt gfi outlet; back splash; and range hood.
I have not really tried to sell it so have not got pictures ready. It is lightly used. I plan to buy another in a couple of years, when I have more time to use it. Right now I have to cover with a tarp at home. Today I winterized it. Tomorrow will make pictures.
$16000 Amarillo Texas

GlenDReed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #3

Name: Peg
Trailer: 2016 -13' Scamp
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSoileau View Post

The weight of a Scamp with a front bath is just at the limit of your tow capacity with a Mazda CX5. You also have to calculate the additional load of clothing, linens, pot and pans, food, and camping gear. I had a CX5 (only one year old) but decided to trade up to a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo 2.0. It rocks! Two best decisions - a new Scamp and a hefty tow vehicle!
herons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #4

Name: Joe
Trailer: 13' Scamp
Florida
13' Scamp for sale

Just posted our Scamp for sale.
Joe boatin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp