13 ft trailer PNW - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #1

Name: Brandy
13 ft trailer PNW

Hi everyone, It's me Brandy.....I have a dear friend who desires one of our lovely trailers as he is setting to retire and wants to hit the road. I have him talked into a fiberglass (yeah!) He prefers the 13ft...medium condition or better, fixer up considered depending on the extent. $$$$ doesn't seem to be a problem for him and he didn't balk when I mentioned how much these little trailers go for. He is a great guy who will love your trailer just as much as you do/did. If you have any leads I would greatly appreciate a heads up and I can pass the info onto him. Message me if you can so I can help him get a jump on this...he's in no hurry so if its something your considering to sell in the near future that is just fine.

Thank You Brandy

Old 08-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #2

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Brandy, did you see the Pete Dumbleton trailer in the Referrals? Gina originally posted it.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #3

Name: sherry
Trailer: Scamp
Nevada
There's a cute one listed on this site......a little love bug for $4500.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Brandy, did you see the Pete Dumbleton trailer in the Referrals? Gina originally posted it.
thanks for the heads up I sent a message....not sure if she wants it to go "semi-outside the community" wherever it goes I hope a good home is found
Old 08-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #5

Name: sherry
Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
thanks for the heads up I sent a message....not sure if she wants it to go "semi-outside the community" wherever it goes I hope a good home is found

Pete's trailer is a great deal! Spaced that one.....sorry!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry loving View Post
Pete's trailer is a great deal! Spaced that one.....sorry!
Looks like another member will be getting this wonderful trailer...YEAh.....so still looking no hurry of course......thanks for all the help everyone!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #7

Name: lee
Trailer: trailswest campsterl, 1996 Scamp 16 foot
Idaho
Brandy there is a 13 foot Trillium in our for sale forum. It looks to be a killer nice trailer for $5,000.00. Located in Shoshone Idaho (about 29 miles north of Twin Falls Idaho). If your friend were to get serious about this one we would be glad to drive up and check it out for you guys. Probably need to move quickly I can't imagine this one will be around for very long ( if we didn't already have two eggs we would over this one ). Lee and Norma
Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 AM   #8

Name: o
Trailer: o
Washington
Brandy, Please check out our Lil Bigfoot ad (Sept 15)on the For Sale page. Bonnie and Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
Hi everyone, It's me Brandy.....I have a dear friend who desires one of our lovely trailers as he is setting to retire and wants to hit the road. I have him talked into a fiberglass (yeah!) He prefers the 13ft...medium condition or better, fixer up considered depending on the extent. $$$$ doesn't seem to be a problem for him and he didn't balk when I mentioned how much these little trailers go for. He is a great guy who will love your trailer just as much as you do/did. If you have any leads I would greatly appreciate a heads up and I can pass the info onto him. Message me if you can so I can help him get a jump on this...he's in no hurry so if its something your considering to sell in the near future that is just fine.

Thank You Brandy
Old 09-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #9

Trailer: 1986 Scamp 13 ft
Brandy, I have an '86 Scamp 13 that much has been done to and some could still be done to. I put 6000 miles on it this summer. Not sure how soon I will pull the trigger on selling, but certainly by the end of the year. email me through the site and I can give you more details and contact info.

Greg
Old 10-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #10

Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Oregon
Hi, Brandy...haven't seen you in quite a while...since Ft. Langley!
I will have an '88 Casita Patriot Deluxe, with complete bathroom, for sale sometime soon. If your friend is interested, feel free to send me an email at: gardencoach@live.com
When is the next meet you'll be going to?
Barbara
Old 10-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #11

Name: Trese
Trailer: 2004 13' Scamp
Texas
Brandy, I'm new to this forum and just saw your request. I have a 13' Scamp, 2004, good to excellent condition. Put new tires on in Aug 2010 and took one trip, about 200 mi. I'm the third owner but the folks I bought it from didn't use it, the guy they bought it from used it a few times so I don't think it's been on the road much. The tires I replaced looked new but because they had been on so long I replaced them. It does not have a bathroom, only a porta-pottie. The front has a bunk, rear table makes a bed. It has an awning, roof a/c, 2 burner stove, sink, screen door, fan and it's clean, not smoked in, no pets. I just got it in August then realized I need a shower for my grandbabies. It's a real nice little Scamp. I'm located in E. Texas near LA & AR borders. Asking $6800. Thanks. Trese
Old 10-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #12

Brandy, not sure if you are still looking but we have a 13' 2000 Scamp that is in very good condition. We are in S. Oregon and will start to sell it mid-Nov. Asking $6,200.00. New tires, electric fridge (1 yr. old) and new curtains/seat covers. If interested respond to smithie_smith@yahoo.com
Old 10-24-2010, 07:02 AM   #13

Name: vic
Trailer: 13ft Scamp
Michigan
Brandy

I have a 2008 13 ft. Scamp that I am concedering selling, it has everything other than a shower and bath QUOTE=Flygal;221250]Hi everyone, It's me Brandy.....I have a dear friend who desires one of our lovely trailers as he is setting to retire and wants to hit the road. I have him talked into a fiberglass (yeah!) He prefers the 13ft...medium condition or better, fixer up considered depending on the extent. $$$$ doesn't seem to be a problem for him and he didn't balk when I mentioned how much these little trailers go for. He is a great guy who will love your trailer just as much as you do/did. If you have any leads I would greatly appreciate a heads up and I can pass the info onto him. Message me if you can so I can help him get a jump on this...he's in no hurry so if its something your considering to sell in the near future that is just fine.

Thank You Brandy[/QUOTE]