13' Trailer Wanted - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hello all,

I would like to purchase a 13' fiberglass trailer. I am located in central California and am looking for something located within a 6-8 hour drive from here. I have been looking through the "for sale" & "referral" threads for a few weeks and have been an hour too late on a few now. I am hopeful that someone here might know of trailer that the seller would be willing to hold for pick-up over a weekend.

I am looking for something in relatively good condition. Some work needed is okay, but I really want something structurally sound and tow ready that can be camped in soon. I would prefer a boler or burro, but am open to any type. The max price I can pay will obviously depend on the condition, but I am really hoping to get something for $3,000-$3500 or less.

Please let me know if you know of anything available. Thanks in advance.

Liz N

Old 01-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #2

Trailer: El Macho
Quote:
Hello all,

I would like to purchase a 13' fiberglass trailer. I am located in central California and am looking for something located within a 6-8 hour drive from here. I have been looking through the "for sale" & "referral" threads for a few weeks and have been an hour too late on a few now. I am hopeful that someone here might know of trailer that the seller would be willing to hold for pick-up over a weekend.

I am looking for something in relatively good condition. Some work needed is okay, but I really want something structurally sound and tow ready that can be camped in soon. I would prefer a boler or burro, but am open to any type. The max price I can pay will obviously depend on the condition, but I am really hoping to get something for $3,000-$3500 or less.

Please let me know if you know of anything available. Thanks in advance.

Liz N
Liz, I have a 13' fiberglass trailer for sale, it was made by the same people as the scamp or boler, it is identical inside and out except for tail light, I have completely remodeled the whole insides and had a complete new axle and brakes installed on it, it is ready to roll, if you want more pic's email me at att.net] I am asking more for it though, I live in sacramento area, Greg
Attached Thumbnails
trailer1.jpg