Bigfoot - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #1

Name: jean
Trailer: 17 ft bigfoot & 13ft boler
Ontario
Bigfoot

Wanted 13 Ft Bigfoot travel trailer everything in working order, willing to pay fair price. Any place in Ontario. Thanks Jean

Old 10-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #2

Trailer: Lil Bigfoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean hammond
Wanted 13 Ft Bigfoot travel trailer everything in working order, willing to pay fair price. Any place in Ontario. Thanks Jean

Jean, I think I have just what you are looking for. I purchased a 14" (13"?) Bigfoot trailer 8 years ago from a person on eBay from Ontario. He delivered it and never went through customs. Since he didn't claim it, I have not been able to register it in the States without a lot of hassle. Hence, I have been using it on my country property, but not been able to legally bring it anywhere else.

The Bigfoot is in great shape and I was not thinking of selling it, but your ad made me think that I might be able to get something else that I could travel with. I am located near Fredonia, NY and still have the Ontario transferrable registration. I am willing to sell it for the right price.

Reply if you are interested and I will go into further detail on the condition and updates I have made on the trailer.

Brian

Old 10-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #3

Trailer: Boler
How about a 13foot BOler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean hammond View Post
Old 10-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #4

Name: jean
Trailer: 17 ft bigfoot & 13ft boler
Ontario
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Hahl View Post
Jean, I think I have just what you are looking for. I purchased a 14" (13"?) Bigfoot trailer 8 years ago from a person on eBay from Ontario. He delivered it and never went through customs. Since he didn't claim it, I have not been able to register it in the States without a lot of hassle. Hence, I have been using it on my country property, but not been able to legally bring it anywhere else.

The Bigfoot is in great shape and I was not thinking of selling it, but your ad made me think that I might be able to get something else that I could travel with. I am located near Fredonia, NY and still have the Ontario transferrable registration. I am willing to sell it for the right price.

Reply if you are interested and I will go into further detail on the condition and updates I have made on the trailer.

Brian
Yes we are interested we are about 6hrs away but will come if it's in good shape. What year is it? does fridge stove heater work? Could you send pics inside & out To bjbolers@gmail.com What price are you asking? Thanks Jean & Bud

Tags
bigfoot