BIGFOOT WANTED - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #15

Name: mike
Trailer: Looking for BIGFOOT
California
Just back from Bigfoot dealer in Tualitan Oregon to see the 17.5 FB in person.
Still looking for a used one, but a brand new one is not out of the question. They are beautiful.

Old 04-22-2015, 11:10 AM   #16

Name: Bill
Trailer: BigFoot
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kelley View Post
Still looking for a used one, but a brand new one is not out of the question. They are beautiful.
Morning Mike,
I see you are still looking for a used BigFoot and I have just recently decided to sell mine. Hopefully this will fit your needs :

! am 2nd owner of 1997 24' BigFoot dual axle corner bed w\shower & toilet, refrig, heater, & AC. Since you have been looking for a while go ahead and ask any other specifics you have in mind.

We are selling because of advancing age and health problems - have owned this unit since 2003. We live in northern CA.

Bill

Old 04-22-2015, 11:30 AM   #17

Name: Jack L
Trailer: Bigfoot B-17 CB
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harvey View Post
Morning Mike,
I see you are still looking for a used BigFoot and I have just recently decided to sell mine. Hopefully this will fit your needs :

! am 2nd owner of 1997 24' BigFoot dual axle corner bed w\shower & toilet, refrig, heater, & AC. Since you have been looking for a while go ahead and ask any other specifics you have in mind.

We are selling because of advancing age and health problems - have owned this unit since 2003. We live in northern CA.

Bill
Bill; Is this a Columbia River model or is it a molded 2 piece construction model. ? Photos would be nice .
Old 04-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #18

Name: Bill
Trailer: BigFoot
California
Jack - not sure what a Columbia River model
Photo was Christmas 2008 in AZ
Old 04-22-2015, 02:35 PM   #19

Washington
Quote:
/Users/Petra/Desktop/75-Canyon Vista site #7 Dec 28 '08_002.JPG

Jack - not sure what a Columbia River model
Photo was Christmas 2008 in AZ
Cant get this to work .
Old 04-23-2015, 08:15 AM   #20

California
Quote:
Morning Mike,

Bill
I need to know when I can look at it. Your emails stopped coming. Did it sell???
Old 04-23-2015, 10:51 PM   #21

Name: Martin
Trailer: Bigfoot 27.5 Front bed
Missouri
Mike I am in southern Missouri we have a 2005 17.5g it does not have the termopane windows or heated and insulated waste tanks, but many other options it is in very good condition, I have made several mods and repairs, it needs a good exterior clean and polish as I am disabled and unable to do it. I am looking into buying a larger unit in a western state, considering trading mine in, but would likely do better with an individual purchaser. I could bring as far as eastern Colorado in the next few weeks. if interested send me a pm, I am going to pm you with my contact info.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:58 AM   #22

Name: Jason
Trailer: Bigfoot
Washington
Bigfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kelley View Post
I have a 1995 17ft Gaucho that I am the second owner of in very good shape I'm located in Washington State. I am thinking of selling, if anyone is interested I would give you all the info on the trailer over the phone.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #23

California
we have decided that the gaucho model is not suitable as the beds are too small
Old 04-30-2015, 11:23 AM   #24

Name: Francois
British Columbia
Registry
Martin and Mike......

as far as I know there were no "options" around the time your trailer was manufactured (2005)....I'm thinking yours might be one of the last of the "1500 series"....before the "switch" to 2500 series 17.5 model.....see first pic...belly band is an obvious difference between the two models

Mike....beds in gaucho too narrow??? 41-42 is all you get both G or CB models...the "new" ones have a front bed, center bath rear dinette arrangement that might fit you...kind of rare though

a lot of G and CB owners have come up with different mods to address the bed width issue...in both models...second pic is of a CB model with a "T-berth" mod (area between kitchen cabinet and fridge filled in...sleeping north-south instead of "east-west")
Attached Thumbnails
17517.jpg   adoneja.jpg  

Old 04-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #25

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franswa View Post

Mike....beds in gaucho too narrow??? 41-42 is all you get both G or CB models...the "new" ones have a front bed, center bath rear dinette arrangement that might fit you...kind of rare though

a lot of G and CB owners have come up with different mods to address the bed width issue...in both models...second pic is of a CB model with a "T-berth" mod (area between kitchen cabinet and fridge filled in...sleeping north-south instead of "east-west")
That is why we went to Oregon a couple of weeks ago to look inside a new FB. That bed is 48 inches, but the platform it is on is 52. Good enough to sleep two on same bed. The G and CB are too small. So we have decided a new or used FB or go up to the 21 foot trailer.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:47 PM   #26

Name: Francois
British Columbia
Registry
so....

How much did they want for a new 17 FB ???? can't ever find a price for those (or any BFs) on the internet....it's like "classified" or something

OEM site and the few dealer sites always state "please contact" when the pricing issue is normally there...on most all sites
Old 04-30-2015, 06:35 PM   #27

Name: Mike
Trailer: 1986 Bigfoot FT20
Michigan
43-47K
Old 04-30-2015, 06:46 PM   #28

Washington
Look on Craigslist Portland Oregon. The local dealer has 3 new units listed. The 17.5 is selling for about $36,900.

Tags
bigfoot