Bigfoot wanted - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-27-2016, 10:37 AM   #1

Name: Mike
Trailer: Shopping
Alaska
Bigfoot wanted

Hi Everone

I'm new to this site my reason for being here is I want to enter the world of fiberglass travel trailers. I'm vary interesting in purchasing a Bigfoot 25' trailer. I will be using it to travel the lower 48 during winter months. Any potential sellers please contact me. If you have experience with the Bigfoot trailers please feel free to pass it along.

I like to travel so location is not an obstacle.

Thanks.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:33 AM   #2

Name: Zach
Trailer: 91 Bigfoot 17
Montana
Registry
My experience is pretty limited, having just bought my Bigfoot a couple months ago, but I've been doing a lot of little projects in it and though it's no work of art, highly-skilled-craftsman sort of thing (no trailers really are), I've been really impressed with the construction and materials. It's a well built trailer, compared to the small amount of others that I've seen.

You'll like it, especially in the winter.

Good luck!

Old 03-27-2016, 11:36 AM   #3

Name: Zach
Trailer: 91 Bigfoot 17
Montana
Registry
Here's a direct link to an ad which is old enough that the trailer has probably sold, but the site is probably where 60-70% of fiberglass trailers for sale get posted.

And another.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:24 PM   #4

Name: Jack L
Trailer: Bigfoot B-17 CB
Washington
There is a new 2016 unit at the Bigfoot store in Tualatin Oregon Price is just shy of $49,000. Used ones do come along every so often.

Also a quick caution here. Bigfoot made just a few trailers that were made from fiberglass panels and a framework like a sticky. They sell for considerably less than the molded units. They are called Columbia River models. I would hate to travel a long distance to see a Bigfoot only to discover it was not molded construction.

Some RV dealers and a few owners do not know how to spell Bigfoot. Quite often they spell it Big Foot so it's a good idea to search both spellings.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:53 AM   #5

Name: Mike
Trailer: Shopping
Alaska
Thanks for the info guys. I've been in contact with both sellers. The problem I see with the 21' trailer is tank capacity. It seems a little small I will be staying at one location for a week and would hate to have to move to find water and a dump station after four or five days. I don't know if the capacity of a 21' trailer will be sufficient.

Tags
bigfoot