boler wanted - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-24-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 5
Hi
I am looking to purchase a 13 foot boler trailer.
Thanx
Heather
gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca
__________________

__________________
Heather D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
colin k's Avatar
 
Trailer: 73 Boler
Posts: 159
Quote:
Hi
I am looking to purchase a 13 foot boler trailer.
Thanx
Heather
gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca
Theres one for sale here i see in the paper if you want to drive out to B.C to get it.
How desperate are you?
__________________

__________________
colin k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:44 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Illinois
Posts: 27
Quote:
Hi
I am looking to purchase a 13 foot boler trailer.
Thanx
Heather
gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca

We have a 1978 13' Boler we are thinking of selling. Please reply if interested.
__________________
Laura Lundgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 5
Quote:
We have a 1978 13' Boler we are thinking of selling. Please reply if interested.
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have any pictures you could email me?
What condition is it in and how much are you asking for it?
Also where in illnois are you? (general area)
I want to see how far a drive it is, I have an 8 month old in tow.
Thanks again Heather

gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca
__________________
Heather D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:45 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 3
Quote:
Theres one for sale here i see in the paper if you want to drive out to B.C to get it.
How desperate are you?
Hi Colin,

I am in Vancouver and seeking a Boler...could you email me the details of the one you saw for sale?

Thanks so much!

Arleigh

arleighwood@shaw.ca
__________________
arleigh wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:47 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Illinois
Posts: 27
Quote:
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have any pictures you could email me?
What condition is it in and how much are you asking for it?
Also where in illnois are you? (general area)
I want to see how far a drive it is, I have an 8 month old in tow.
Thanks again Heather

gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca
I don't have a good set of interior/exterior pics at this time. I can email what I do have and take more photos this weekend. We are approx 65 mi west of Chicago.
Thanks, Laura
__________________
Laura Lundgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:03 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 5
Quote:
I don't have a good set of interior/exterior pics at this time. I can email what I do have and take more photos this weekend. We are approx 65 mi west of Chicago.
Thanks, Laura
thanx
looking forward to seeing the pictures
heather
__________________
Heather D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:31 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Bill F.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 92 Bigfoot 13.5 ft / 05 Freestar
Posts: 177
Quote:
Hi
I am looking to purchase a 13 foot boler trailer.
Thanx
Heather
gypsyrose78@sympatico.ca
Are you definite about a Boler or would you consider a 75 Trillium 13?. I also have a nice 84 BonAir 1300 which is not fiberglass.
bil.findlay@sympatico.ca
__________________
Bill F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:06 PM   #9
Member
 
Trailer: Surfside TM14 1978
Posts: 49
I know a nice 1984 Boler (White - $2900) for sale in Kitchener, and a 1974 Trillium (Green - $4300) as well. If you are interested I'll get their phone #'s for you. Both trailers very original and good shape for their age.
__________________
adamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:40 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 5
Quote:
I know a nice 1984 Boler (White - $2900) for sale in Kitchener, and a 1974 Trillium (Green - $4300) as well. If you are interested I'll get their phone #'s for you. Both trailers very original and good shape for their age.
Hi
that would be great if you could get the number for the boler!
thanks again
heather
__________________
Heather D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:25 AM   #11
Member
 
Trailer: Surfside TM14 1978
Posts: 49
Hi Heather. Check the autotrader. 1972 Boler listed for $1600 613-831-8473. Must be between Toronto and Ottawa to have that phone #.
__________________
adamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Roy in TO's Avatar
 
Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Posts: 4,954
Quote:
Hi Heather. Check the autotrader. 1972 Boler listed for $1600 613-831-8473. Must be between Toronto and Ottawa to have that phone #.
That was a Perris Pacer (I believe) and sold to the first caller on the first day of listing. I had called at dinner time and it was already paid for and was long gone. Sold in less than 8 hours.
__________________

__________________
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boler


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
13' Scamp, Boler, etc. wanted LizP Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 7 02-25-2009 09:16 PM
wanted boler sidney lewis Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 2 05-27-2008 11:53 AM
Wanted - Boler Furnace Kurt in BC Classified Archives 0 06-21-2007 01:43 AM
Wanted: Ice Box for Boler Trailer Kurt in BC Classified Archives 1 10-15-2006 10:39 PM
Boler ice box wanted mrsfisher Classified Archives 0 02-17-2006 04:44 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.