Boler Wanted - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #1

Name: Kyle
Trailer: '73 Boler
Ontario
Registry
Boler Wanted

Good day,
I am searching for a 13' boler for me and my wife and two kids. I don't have the 4000 to 5000 that the restored ones deservedly go for, but I am completely committed to the entire boler idea. Sorta sold from tongue to bumper if you know what I mean! I'm aggressively searching every resource and hope to find a fix-me-upper. I am handy enough to fix anything, but it has to be road worthy at least. I'm in Ontario, any help getting me into one would be greatly appreciated. You all know the joy that comes with owning one, I want to be a part of this community! Thank you in advance for any help or offers you hear of. I can be contacted at astroboy138_00@yahoo.ca.
Regards,
Kyle

Old 09-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #2

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Have you considered buying Pete's? I know it's in Seatle area but it is a good deal for a solid trailer.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post220546

Old 09-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #3

Name: Kyle
Trailer: '73 Boler
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy in TO View Post
Have you considered buying Pete's? I know it's in Seatle area but it is a good deal for a solid trailer.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post220546
Thanks for the note. I just dropped a note to Gina. long way away, but very interesting option. I don't know the scamp very well. What is the reputation compared to the boler for instance. I just saw a scamp at a camp ground I was at and it looked in good shape. I should have stopped and chatted with them. I was mostly interested in how the 6' plus father slept. Thank you Roy.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #4

Name: James
Trailer: 1980 Boler 17'
California
Registry
1980 Boler

I have a 1980 15' Boler for 2400!
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy View Post
Good day,
I am searching for a 13' boler for me and my wife and two kids. I don't have the 4000 to 5000 that the restored ones deservedly go for, but I am completely committed to the entire boler idea. Sorta sold from tongue to bumper if you know what I mean! I'm aggressively searching every resource and hope to find a fix-me-upper. I am handy enough to fix anything, but it has to be road worthy at least. I'm in Ontario, any help getting me into one would be greatly appreciated. You all know the joy that comes with owning one, I want to be a part of this community! Thank you in advance for any help or offers you hear of. I can be contacted at astroboy138_00@yahoo.ca.
Regards,
Kyle

Tags
boler