Good luck with that, Charley. But if you are really serious, put down a deposit and place an order. ETI gets cancellations occasionally, and people have been known to take delivery months in advance of what was expected. I ordered mine last August and while I could have had it in March, I elected to wait for summer weather to cross the Rockies and to enjoy the trip home. Someone else got moved up because of that decision.Let them know you would like to be moved up if possible. As far as taking over an invoice, the beauty of ETI is that they will build you what you want; that's something most other manufacturers will not do. But the key point is that anything worth having is worth waiting for. And you might be wise to post your question on the Escape
Owners Community if you haven't done so already. That board is all about Escapes.