east coast egg - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-16-2007, 03:46 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Just wondering why I dont see anything for sale in the northeast. I am in Connecticut,and looking for any kind of scamp or casita,Keep in touch, and thank you. Mark

Old 03-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #2

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/rvs/292586917.html

There's one in Framingham. Probably the reason none are posted here is that no one on the list is looking for one in that area, so doesn't routinely check Craigslist and other ads there. You can probably find more in the New England area if you search the appropriate areas.

Goodluck.

Bobbie

Old 04-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #3

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul 13 ft
Upstate New York (near Albany)
Quote:
Just wondering why I dont see anything for sale in the northeast. I am in Connecticut,and looking for any kind of scamp or casita,Keep in touch, and thank you. Mark
1 Scamp & 1 Casita, both in Maine. Look under For Sale on this website.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #4

Trailer: Scamp
Quote:
1 Scamp & 1 Casita, both in Maine. Look under For Sale on this website.
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/rvs/312427273.html
Old 04-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #5

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
We have a 2004 Scamp 13' for sale. Sleeps two, has refrigerator, carpet, front toilet. No heater, no AC. Cushions custom upholstered in dark blue fabric. Wood floor added in the bathroom for additional storage. We live in Vermont and will be driving to the Scamp factory to trade it in if it isn't sold by mid-July. Can you come to Vermont? Want to make an offer?
Old 05-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #6

Trailer: Pop-up
Quote:
We have a 2004 Scamp 13' for sale. Sleeps two, has refrigerator, carpet, front toilet. No heater, no AC. Cushions custom upholstered in dark blue fabric. Wood floor added in the bathroom for additional storage. We live in Vermont and will be driving to the Scamp factory to trade it in if it isn't sold by mid-July. Can you come to Vermont? Want to make an offer?
Sale!!!! Do you have pictures? Price?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #7

Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Please see our for sale ad in the Casitas for sale section. We have a 2000 16' Freedom Deluxe and are from Central Pa. posted on June 2.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:02 PM   #8

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
We've set a price: $7,500.
dcunning@gmavt.net
802-482-2933

Tags
eggcamper