Found! - 13' Scamp, Burro Wanted ~500 mile from Houston,TX - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #1

Trailer: 94 13 ft Scamp
I'm looking for a 13' Scamp or Burro within 500 miles of Houston, TX. I have an E-Bay search saved, but if you know of one listed elsewhere, please let me know. I'm going to pull it behind my 66 Econoline.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

edit - I've found one, thanks to this site! I'm sure I'll be around asking a bunch of quesions once I take delivery.

Old 08-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Jeff
I am thinking or posting my 1994 Scamp 13' for sale, however I am in Minnesota . The trailer is in excallent condition ...all items work, sink, 2 burner stove, factory installed fantastic style fan,awning, gravel shield, small window above the stove...has an ice box rather than a refrig...previous owner installed a window A/C unit in the back window...works very well and does not leak...new tires last year and they maybe have 1000 miles on them. Would like to sell for $4000

Send me a note if interesed

Jim Paskett

Old 08-06-2006, 07:57 AM   #3

Trailer: 94 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
Jeff
I am thinking or posting my 1994 Scamp 13' for sale, however I am in Minnesota . The trailer is in excallent condition ...all items work, sink, 2 burner stove, factory installed fantastic style fan,awning, gravel shield, small window above the stove...has an ice box rather than a refrig...previous owner installed a window A/C unit in the back window...works very well and does not leak...new tires last year and they maybe have 1000 miles on them. Would like to sell for $4000

Send me a note if interesed

Jim Paskett
I may be interested Jim,

I have a few questions. Does your Scamp have the bunks in front? Were any modifications (permanent) done to the rear window for the A/C unit? I was thinking that if the Scamp we found did not have a roof A/C unit I would mount one in the closet. Would you be willing to drive it south any to meet, if I purchased it? Any hour you do, saves me two. Do you have more pictures that you could send? You can send them to Jeff (at) Mirus (dot) com.

Thanks!
Jeff
Old 08-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #4

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
I'm looking for a 13' Scamp or Burro within 500 miles of Houston, TX. I have an E-Bay search saved, but if you know of one listed elsewhere, please let me know. I'm going to pull it behind my 66 Econoline.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff
JEFF,
I HAVE A 2004 13FT SCAMP. ROOF AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, SCREEN DOOR, FRONT BUNKS, FANTASTIC ROOF FAN.

THIS SCAMP IS ALMOST "UN-USED". I AM IN SOUTHERN COLORADO. (MORE THAN 500 MILES) BUT WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY. I NEED A TRIP ANYWAY.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
jeff
As requested I sent you some nfo and pictures to teh e-mail address you provided.

Jim paskett
Old 08-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
JEFF,
I HAVE A 2004 13FT SCAMP. ROOF AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, SCREEN DOOR, FRONT BUNKS, FANTASTIC ROOF FAN.

THIS SCAMP IS ALMOST "UN-USED". I AM IN SOUTHERN COLORADO. (MORE THAN 500 MILES) BUT WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY. I NEED A TRIP ANYWAY.
Hi Bob, I just joined the group and saw your note above. Too bad, we were just in Durango this past weekend and live in the Phoenix area. We are interested in buying a 13 ft. Scamp. Please let us know how much you are asking. My e-mail address is Ipswich@cox.net and the phone number is 480-654-4740.

Thank you.

Liz W.

Tags
burro, scamp