Found! - 13' Scamp, Burro Wanted ~500 mile from Houston,TX - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Jeff Royal's Avatar
 
Trailer: 94 13 ft Scamp
Posts: 11
Post

I'm looking for a 13' Scamp or Burro within 500 miles of Houston, TX. I have an E-Bay search saved, but if you know of one listed elsewhere, please let me know. I'm going to pull it behind my 66 Econoline.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

edit - I've found one, thanks to this site! I'm sure I'll be around asking a bunch of quesions once I take delivery.
__________________

__________________
Jeff Royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #2
Member
 
Jim Paskett's Avatar
 
Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Posts: 41
Jeff
I am thinking or posting my 1994 Scamp 13' for sale, however I am in Minnesota . The trailer is in excallent condition ...all items work, sink, 2 burner stove, factory installed fantastic style fan,awning, gravel shield, small window above the stove...has an ice box rather than a refrig...previous owner installed a window A/C unit in the back window...works very well and does not leak...new tires last year and they maybe have 1000 miles on them. Would like to sell for $4000

Send me a note if interesed

Jim Paskett
__________________

__________________
Jim Paskett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:57 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Jeff Royal's Avatar
 
Trailer: 94 13 ft Scamp
Posts: 11
Quote:
Jeff
I am thinking or posting my 1994 Scamp 13' for sale, however I am in Minnesota . The trailer is in excallent condition ...all items work, sink, 2 burner stove, factory installed fantastic style fan,awning, gravel shield, small window above the stove...has an ice box rather than a refrig...previous owner installed a window A/C unit in the back window...works very well and does not leak...new tires last year and they maybe have 1000 miles on them. Would like to sell for $4000

Send me a note if interesed

Jim Paskett
I may be interested Jim,

I have a few questions. Does your Scamp have the bunks in front? Were any modifications (permanent) done to the rear window for the A/C unit? I was thinking that if the Scamp we found did not have a roof A/C unit I would mount one in the closet. Would you be willing to drive it south any to meet, if I purchased it? Any hour you do, saves me two. Do you have more pictures that you could send? You can send them to Jeff (at) Mirus (dot) com.

Thanks!
Jeff
__________________
Jeff Royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp
Posts: 10
Quote:
I'm looking for a 13' Scamp or Burro within 500 miles of Houston, TX. I have an E-Bay search saved, but if you know of one listed elsewhere, please let me know. I'm going to pull it behind my 66 Econoline.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff
JEFF,
I HAVE A 2004 13FT SCAMP. ROOF AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, SCREEN DOOR, FRONT BUNKS, FANTASTIC ROOF FAN.

THIS SCAMP IS ALMOST "UN-USED". I AM IN SOUTHERN COLORADO. (MORE THAN 500 MILES) BUT WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY. I NEED A TRIP ANYWAY.
__________________
bobtrower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #5
Member
 
Jim Paskett's Avatar
 
Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Posts: 41
jeff
As requested I sent you some nfo and pictures to teh e-mail address you provided.

Jim paskett
__________________
Jim Paskett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 2
Quote:
JEFF,
I HAVE A 2004 13FT SCAMP. ROOF AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, SCREEN DOOR, FRONT BUNKS, FANTASTIC ROOF FAN.

THIS SCAMP IS ALMOST "UN-USED". I AM IN SOUTHERN COLORADO. (MORE THAN 500 MILES) BUT WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY. I NEED A TRIP ANYWAY.
Hi Bob, I just joined the group and saw your note above. Too bad, we were just in Durango this past weekend and live in the Phoenix area. We are interested in buying a 13 ft. Scamp. Please let us know how much you are asking. My e-mail address is Ipswich@cox.net and the phone number is 480-654-4740.

Thank you.

Liz W.
__________________

__________________
Liz W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
burro, scamp


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOUND - Wanted 13 Uhaul/Burro SoCal caleb Classified Archives 10 05-18-2009 01:14 AM
One Surburban/ 81 Burro/ and another 3500 mile trip Jim Hovind Camping, Campout Reports 2 05-29-2008 03:25 PM
FOUND - Wanted-13' Scamp or something similar Vickie Durham Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 4 09-06-2007 12:37 AM
FOUND - Wanted - 13' or 16' scamp or other egg pennyg Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 2 03-01-2007 07:11 PM
FOUND - Wanted 13' Scamp/Casita/Burro/or similar Chris Seddon Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 3 03-10-2006 01:44 AM

» Trailer Showcase

1997 Scamp

hghsl

Rucio

jen b
» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.