FOUND: 13ft something - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #1

Trailer: none right now
I`m prety sure I want a 13ft EGG with a toilet.Now these things are all pretty similar and have comparable weights. I have yet been unable to see one.I live in N.central Pa.I talked to a fellow in town today(Reynoldsville).And he owns a 19ft Scamp He just sold a 13ft which I didn`t even know he had.
If anyone can direct me to one for sale within a reasonable distance I would sure be in your debt.Even if someone has one that I could look at?The way the prices fluctuate I don`t even know what year I want.Naturally the less the better so I have somthing left for those little surprises.
Thanks for your time
Wifty37@verizon.net

Old 05-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #2

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
I`m prety sure I want a 13ft EGG with a toilet.Now these things are all pretty similar and have comparable weights. I have yet been unable to see one.I live in N.central Pa.I talked to a fellow in town today(Reynoldsville).And he owns a 19ft Scamp He just sold a 13ft which I didn`t even know he had.
If anyone can direct me to one for sale within a reasonable distance I would sure be in your debt.Even if someone has one that I could look at?The way the prices fluctuate I don`t even know what year I want.Naturally the less the better so I have somthing left for those little surprises.
Thanks for your time
Wifty37@verizon.net
i have a 13' in florida. Not too far, just a few days. Have you thought about getting a new one? If you are interested, Casita will let you know who owns Casitas in your area who would let you look at them. If you buy, I think they get some money. Good Luck.
Mine has a bathroom, year 2000, $8500. i do think Scamps and Casitas are the way to go. I bought a 17ft Casita.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #3

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 4500
I have a 13 foot Trillium up for sale, and just bought a 15 ft one that we are keeping.

I am 4 and a half hours away, so you are more than welcome to come see what they are like....!

Not Saturday, though...We are going CAMPING!!!!

First time with the dogs...should be interesting.....
Old 05-18-2007, 07:09 PM   #4

Quote:
I have a 13 foot Trillium up for sale, and just bought a 15 ft one that we are keeping.

:D I am 4 and a half hours away, so you are more than welcome to come see what they are like....!

I thankyou for the mail but I have two problems .
One I don`t know how long it takes to get a passport.
Two I have asked before but nobody has replied on how to bring a trailer across the border and get it titled in the U.S.
4 1/2 hrs. is not bad especially to go up to anew part of the world for me.
I am truly sorry to send this.
Thanks again
Bill
Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #5

Quote:
i have a 13' in florida. Not too far, just a few days. Have you thought about getting a new one? If you are interested, Casita will let you know who owns Casitas in your area who would let you look at them. If you buy, I think they get some money. Good Luck.
Mine has a bathroom, year 2000, $8500. i do think Scamps and Casitas are the way to go. I bought a 17ft Casita.
Arlene
1000mi.is not close for a possible goose chase.Gee I even have relatives in St.Pete.
2000mi. rnd trips cost money and time which I am not willing to invest.Yours sounds good and the price fair but>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks anyway
Bill
I will try Casita.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:52 AM   #6

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Bill,

If you find yourself in south west Michigan your welcome to see my 2000 Scamp 13 with from bath. Sorry though its not for sale, took me almost 2 years to find one reasonably close to travel for.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Bill,

If you find yourself in south west Michigan your welcome to see my 2000 Scamp 13 with from bath. Sorry though its not for sale, took me almost 2 years to find one reasonably close to travel for.
Thank you i`d love to it`s a ways but I`d like tosee it. Please send me an Email and location,I`m due for a vacation and thats a good getaway.
wifty37@verizon,net
Old 05-20-2007, 10:40 PM   #8

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
Arlene
1000mi.is not close for a possible goose chase.Gee I even have relatives in St.Pete.
2000mi. rnd trips cost money and time which I am not willing to invest.Yours sounds good and the price fair but>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks anyway
Bill
I will try Casita.
Bill,
I have had people come by and said trailer in great shape. St Pete is 45 min away. I do understand it is a very long trip. Good luck with your search.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #9

Quote:

I am 4 and a half hours away, so you are more than welcome to come see what they are like....!

Hi ,
Some people have filled me in on requirements to purchase an egg "North of the border " and yes I would like to look at it.Can you give me a ballpark figure And is it canadien or U.S. dollars? The year and all that good stuff.Toilet, etc.
Oh ddirections don`t forget those.If you prefer to not give that information in general please Email me at "(wifty37@verizon.net).
Oh the passport is NOT required until 2008 I just read it online at U.S.Gov.
Hope you had a relaxing weekend my only problem was when I was parked to close to others and the dog would Set up a ruckus every time some body walked by.
Bill W.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #10

Name: Mr
Trailer: small
State
Bill -- are you still looking for a 13 with bath? I am getting ready to sell my Scamp, and you are more than welcome to look at it shortly -- I am just finishing up a couple of mods. It has a full custom oak hardwood interior, A/C, fridge, full overhead cabinets, bathroom, brakes, and much, much more. I can unblushingly say that it is the nicest Scamp 13 in the world. I am located near Warsaw, IN, about 5 hours north of Louisville. I haven't settled on a price yet. Let me know if you are still looking. Paul
Old 06-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #11

Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Thanks for your time
Wifty37@verizon.net

I don't know if you would be interested but we have a 16' Casita Freedom Deluxe for sale in South Central PA. (see Casita for sale ads posted on 6/2. I don't know what you have to tow your future camper with.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #12

I want to thank all who answered.I found one in Albany N.Y. and brought it home this week.It`s a 2003 13 ft.So I`ll be watching this site a lot.Thanks to you all!
Bill
Old 06-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #13

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hi, Bill, and welcome! Congratulations on finding a 'just-right-4-U' Egg pretty close to home. You will find lots of folks here who have tons of knowledge and experience with FGRV's and are always wiling to share - a TERRIFIC bunch of people! Stuff learned from this forum has "saved our bacon" more than once and contributed to our happy travels since we found our Scamp. We wish you safe journeys and many years of happy Egg-Ventures. Perhaps our travel paths cross in the future. Take care, L 'n D