In search of a Casita - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-13-2018, 07:32 AM   #1

Name: Carl
Trailer: Currently shopping Casita
Virginia
In search of a Casita

Greeting, having search around for a small 17-20 'towable camper that won't leak after 5yrs we have zeroed in on the Casita 17'. We are boaters so fiberglass works for us.
I have learned enough that if priced correctly they sell quickly. We would love to see one in the flesh. We are located in Mathews Va. so if any owner would be good enough to make contact with us we would to have a quick look. Obviously the closer the better.

Regardless we are in the market , our budget is $10- 15K, maybe a bit more if need be.

If you are planning to sell yours now or in the next month or so give us a call.

Cheers Carl & Joan
804 725-8108

boathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #2

Name: Pam
Trailer: Casita
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by boathead View Post
Greeting, having search around for a small 17-20 'towable camper that won't leak after 5yrs we have zeroed in on the Casita 17'. We are boaters so fiberglass works for us.
I have learned enough that if priced correctly they sell quickly. We would love to see one in the flesh. We are located in Mathews Va. so if any owner would be good enough to make contact with us we would to have a quick look. Obviously the closer the better.

Regardless we are in the market , our budget is $10- 15K, maybe a bit more if need be.

If you are planning to sell yours now or in the next month or so give us a call.

Cheers Carl & Joan
804 725-8108
I think if you contact the Casita company directly, they can match you up with someone close by who is willing to show you their Casita.

pammysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:00 AM   #3

Name: Tom
Trailer: Sprinter-ing as I shop
Denver, CO
Pam is correct. You may also find one nearby on RV Trader, or Craigslist. Rallies are also great. I'm not sure any nearby are soon.
Tom 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #4

Name: Roger
Trailer: Casita 16 Deluxe
NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by boathead View Post

Cheers Carl & Joan
804 725-8108
I am just getting ready to list my 1999 16-foot Casita Deluxe. A few years ago I drove up to Rhode Island to buy it. We've loved it but bought a house in the mountains, and so we are changing our lifestyle. :-) This has new full-size bed, new converter, new microwave, new air conditioner (front mounted). Recently serviced. Also has a nice awning, easy to wind out and secure. Of course it also has the table and cushions, kitchen, full bathroom, power range hood, 3-way refrigerator, and outside tube for sewer hose storage, spare tire, hot water heater. I lived in it for 2 weeks while doing research at a remote fish hatchery. It worked just fine for that. I just took pictures of it if you like. No smoking. We are festival goers and performers, but getting too old for that scene any more. I live in Greenville, NC, which is not too far from you. I am 6 foot 1 inch tall, so not a big deal of lower ceiling height compared to a 17-foot Casita.
MarBio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:58 AM   #5

Name: Carl
Trailer: Currently shopping Casita
Virginia
Thank you to all that assisted. WE HAD SUCCESS and now own a nice 2014 Casita.
boathead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita