Look For the small Trillium Trailer - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-22-2007, 03:24 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium
I am looking to buy a small trillium Trailer. It must be in good shape. Must have a toilet closet in it. Would like to hear from folks in the Bancroft, Belleville, Oshawa or Lindsay area of Ontario Canada.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:33 PM   #2

Name: Joe
Trailer: 1989 17 ft Bigfoot Deluxe / 2004 Ford Ranger
Ontario
Hi Len
Do you know where the community of WOOLER is?South of Warkworth.Was thru' there today, heading to Sandbanks Prov Park, and saw a nice Trillium for sale;as you come into Wooler from the West, turn right at the stop sign(Pay Rite gas bar there, gas was 98.4 !!! ) and go about 2-3 km and up a long hill; just as you crest the hill look for a Trill on your left, just past a road on your right going in to a subdivision.
Good luck !!

Joe/Peterborough

Old 04-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
Len, saw one in a farmer's yard on Johnstown road just north of RCAF Road Trenton...dont know if it was for sale. Saw a second one in a back yard in the same area but didnt note the road.
Not sure you will get a bathroom in the 13 footers,,,most have the dinette and bunk setup. Porta Potti is easy to add and hide inside.
Also check the ads in the Shoppers Market ...go online and keyword Trillium www.shoppersmarket.on.ca
Good luck...Alistair
Old 04-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Hi Len
Do you know where the community of WOOLER is?South of Warkworth.Was thru' there today, heading to Sandbanks Prov Park, and saw a nice Trillium for sale;as you come into Wooler from the West, turn right at the stop sign(Pay Rite gas bar there, gas was 98.4 !!! ) and go about 2-3 km and up a long hill; just as you crest the hill look for a Trill on your left, just past a road on your right going in to a subdivision.
Good luck !!

Joe/Peterborough
[b]I would like to say thanks to all who have replied.

Yes Joe, I know where Wooler is. A friend of mine used to live there. He kept bees right with in the town limits, kind of across from the United Church as I remember.

I shall try to take a run down that way this Saturday.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #5

Trailer: 1989 17 ft Bigfoot Deluxe / 2004 Ford Ranger
Ontario
Quote:
[b]I would like to say thanks to all who have replied.

Yes Joe, I know where Wooler is. A friend of mine used to live there. He kept bees right with in the town limits, kind of across from the United Church as I remember.

I shall try to take a run down that way this Saturday.
Len,
Now that I think of it, that Trillium was not a 13 footer at all, but rather the 14.5 foot model, since I seem to recall 4500 in large letters on the side.It just may have a front corner toilet layout. It is definitely for sale...sign in window.
Unless the asking price is sky high, it may be gone by Saturday...you know what they say...."You Snooze, You Lose"!!!

Joe
Old 04-25-2007, 08:00 AM   #6

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
Len, just got an email from a gal we met at the PEI meet last year. She is selling her 13 Trill with a FRONT BATHROOM! They are rather rare .I am sending you a pm with her email address. Good Luck...Alistair
Old 04-25-2007, 09:10 AM   #7

Trailer: Hunter Industries
California
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Im curious to see if there are any Trilliums like this in the California area. While I'm fairly happy with my Compact, I like how there's more 'people space' in a more traditional style/floorplan 'egg'. And the few Trilliums I've seen with the bathroom don't lose the entire front seating area, as I've seen with Scamps that have the front bathroom.
Other pluses I've heard of the Trillium line are that all the windows on all four sides of a Trillium traditionally open, for ventilation and such. I've also heard that they are a full fiberglass shell, no wood floor or anything like that. And that their center height is one of the tallest around. They also seem to almost always have a true RV refrigerator,not an icebox. And quite often a furnace.
Can anybody clarify if these details are true or not? Info is MUCH appreciated! And has anybody seen one for sale in the California/Western US region? I found one in AZ last year, and have been kicking myself for letting it slip through my fingers... Thanks!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Len,
Now that I think of it, that Trillium was not a 13 footer at all, but rather the 14.5 foot model, since I seem to recall 4500 in large letters on the side.It just may have a front corner toilet layout. It is definitely for sale...sign in window.
Unless the asking price is sky high, it may be gone by Saturday...you know what they say...."You Snooze, You Lose"!!!

Joe
My wife, "The Newf." and I slipped down to Wooler this evening. You are correct the Trillium was 5500. It was too big to pull behind our 1991 Chev.

They had a smaller model there as well. They had added air conditioning to it. I questioned them about buying it but it was not for sale, so I'm still looking.

Thanks for you help
Old 04-27-2007, 07:03 AM   #9

Trailer: Bigfoot
Manitoba
Quote:
My wife, "The Newf." and I slipped down to Wooler this evening. You are correct the Trillium was 5500. It was too big to pull behind our 1991 Chev.

They had a smaller model there as well. They had added air conditioning to it. I questioned them about buying it but it was not for sale, so I'm still looking.

Thanks for you help
Hi Len
Do you recall the price of the 5500? What was the general condition like?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Hi Len
Do you recall the price of the 5500? What was the general condition like?
[b]Well Cam, I wasn't too interested but it seems to me that the price was approximately $8800.00. We didn't get to look at the interior of the trailer but the exterior looked to be in good shape. Again I didn't look at the undercarriage either.

The trailer belonged to a brother-in-law who was not at the house where the trailer was. There was a phone number and I never thought to jot it down until I was nearly back to Brighton, Ontario. So I can't help you there.

Joe Olajhos directions are right on, so if your in the area, it is just a short piece south of Wooler and just a short piece north of 401 near Trenton, Ontario.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #11

Some one sent me a P.M. from Manitoba and I meant to answer but eased it by mistake. If you would send it again I would be delighted to answer your message.

Sorry for the problem but I'm not too swift on this computer stuff.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #12

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Len, check in your deleted mailbox...when you click delete instead of reply that's where they typically go.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium