Looking for 13/15' camper, under 2000lbs. Will drive to you from NY. - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-17-2014, 01:36 PM   #15
Name: Brian
Trailer: 2015 Scamp 13 Front Washroom, Little Guy Teardrop
It's a good time of the year to be looking just have to be quick for the really good deals

Briantb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #16
Name: Oscar
Trailer: Trillium 4500 Jubilee 1979
Subbie candoit

I towed a Trillium Jubilee (15 ft) w a 03 Subaru Outback 6cylinder. Had no trouble going fast or stopping fast. Hills could get the speed down to 50-60. I have the hitch for sale but the shipping would be high. The axle was splayed, $150 to bend it. Load it heavy in the front. The 6 cylinder gave it a bonus tow rating.. Not to raise the roof but everywhere else in the world Subbies are good to tow double the rating here.
Happy hunting. Rand
ps found my Trill on this site, quickly drove 200 miles, bought it in the dark. Next day went to Joshua Tree NP.

OscarD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:25 PM   #17
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Hmmmmm... "No trouble going fast".... "Get the speed down to 50-60"

I hope next time that you head for Joshua Tree, or any place else in the Golden State, that you take note that the speed limit for towed vehicles is 55 MPH.
Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #18
Name: carrie
Trailer: in the market
New York
Mine is 4 cylinder, 2004 impreza, I put a hitch on it. Maybe i'll borrow a trailer first and take it around the bend! (not too fast, but fast enough).
Thumbs up Brian, they are awaking from winter sleep, catch em quick! I've seen two 13' casitas, pop out and snatched quick. After the first went, I was all peeled eyes, can't believe I missed the next by a few hours.. Once I bite on, I'm not letting go - So let them rise from their sleepy slumber, watching out from computer perch - wishing me luck..
mscarried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #19
Trailer: 2004 Scamp Side Dinette 16 ft / 2006 Honda Pilot
I have a 16' Scamp. Completely tricked out. Electric brakes, too. Shower and toilet. Side dinette layout. Awning. A/C, etc., etc. Trying to link to listing I put here in the fall. Now coming out of hibernation.

Search older for sale files at 9-21-2013 for RonnieV. Let me play with this and see if I can get the list back up and maybe put right here. Bad with these forum layouts.

Attached Thumbnails
DSCN4085.jpg   DSCN4044.jpg  

DSCN4047.jpg   DSCN4075.jpg  

RonnieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #20
Name: Dave
Trailer: Trillium
Newfoundland & Labrador
Trillium 13ft.

I have a 13FT. Trillium for sale but it is a long way from NY and although I could probably find the time it would cost a lot to truck it on down to you.
Good luck with your search. Your rig is out there and it will happen...
Scouter Dave
Embark upon this journey with enthusiasm and eagerness.
If we were expected to remain in one place we would have been created with roots
Scouter Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #21
Name: Rachel
Trailer: Casita
here's mine for sale we pulled it with a small 4 cyl pickup it weight is 1800 lbs 1986 Casita ,16 ft. Luxury Travelers, camper my phone no is 276-728-4131 location is Fancy Gap , Virginia hope to here from you I just listed today comes with a cover
Virginia Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:50 PM   #22
Name: carrie
Trailer: in the market
New York
Thanks for your consideration Virginia! 16 feet is too big for my little car. Best if luck!
mscarried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #23
Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 13 foot
I have a 13 foot scamp for sale, it's a 1993 with AC in the side,TV ,stereo ,DVD player stove refrigerator , microwave and memory foam mattress. With a couch turns into bunk bed. Put tires and spindles on two years also new window seals in last year . If you're interested please email me at ldulau@gmail.com
Ldulau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #24
Name: Bill
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 13 Deluxe Birch w/front dinette
13 foot by Milwaukee

If you have not found a camper yet, we have one that was just listed in the classified. It is fully loaded with $4,225 worth of extras.

BillE is offline   Reply With Quote