Looking for 13 - 15 foot trailer Interior BC - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-02-2013, 06:02 AM   #1

Name: Linda
Trailer: In the market
British Columbia
Looking for 13 - 15 foot trailer Interior BC

We're looking for a 13 - 15 foot trailer, structurally sound, and preferably with a front dinette and lots of storage, or an easy transformation to - Carefree, Trillium 4500, Surfside, Trillium 1300 Boler, Cadet, etc. We would also be very interested in a front kitchen Surfside. We're located close to Kamloops, BC but can travel Calgary - Vancouver for the right trailer. Thanks for your help!

Old 05-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #2

Name: Terrylou
Trailer: 2001 Bigfoot 17.5
Alberta
We have a 17 foot Bigfoot and are in Edmonton. See the listing and photos on our profile if you interested we could meet in the middle.Thanks ,
Terrylou

Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #3

British Columbia
Very nice trailer, TerryLou! Unfortunately it is a little bigger than what we would really like. We are planning on an extended trip or two - cross Canada/US, so are looking for a lighter weight trailer in the hope of saving some money in fuel costs. Thanks for the reply; if I hear of anyone looking for a Bigfoot, I'll let them know what you have available.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #4

Name: Gerry
Trailer: Bigfoot Spirit Wing
British Columbia
Registry
I Have a Fiberglass 1981 15' Dolphin travel trailer for sale. Very similar to a Trillium, Beachcomber and Boler trailer. Manufactured in Winnipeg for several years in the late 70's and early 80's...It is in nice condition and has a working 3 way fridge and propane furnace. Also included is an awning and on board porta pottie..Sleeps four people (two adults and two children). It is quite light weight at about 1400 pounds and has working electric brakes. asking 4300 If interested please e-mail me..
Old 05-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #5

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
California
Did you check out here:
Molded Fiberglass Trailers | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
There is a pulldown for Canadian trailers for sale
Old 05-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #6

British Columbia
Thanks Bob - I do check that site out all the time. and Kijiji and Craig'slist It's amazing how fast the trailers sell if they are in good shape and reasonably priced. A few of exactly what I'm looking for out East right now - guess I'll just need to wait and be ready when one becomes available locally. If I had known a bit more about FG trailers last year, I would have bought the first one I saw; had everything I now want.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #7

British Columbia
Thanks Gerry - if this is the one I see, in Surrey, on the Fibreglass RV's for Sale site, it looks like a nice trailer. Looks like a bit more work, than I'm prepared to do, to make a front dinette though. Hoping to find a trailer with split front framing or fibreglass under the bunks like 79 and newer Trillium's, or already with a front dinette.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #8

Name: Terrylou
Trailer: 2001 Bigfoot 17.5
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda G View Post
We're looking for a 13 - 15 foot trailer, structurally sound, and preferably with a front dinette and lots of storage, or an easy transformation to - Carefree, Trillium 4500, Surfside, Trillium 1300 Boler, Cadet, etc. We would also be very interested in a front kitchen Surfside. We're located close to Kamloops, BC but can travel Calgary - Vancouver for the right trailer. Thanks for your help!
Hi Linda there is a 15 trillium on Kijiji in Edmonton
Terry
Old 05-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #9

British Columbia
Thanks Terrylou - I see a few listed in the 10 - 15 K range. A bit more expensive, and a lot newer that what I'm hoping to find in the 4 - 7K range.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #10

Name: Barry
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Hello Linda,
We have a 13ft boler in Summerland BC that we are just putting up for sale, are you still looking? Just listing it on castanet.