looking for 13 footer - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi, I'm looking for a 13 footer in southwest (Santa Fe, NM area). I'd be willing to travel to AZ, southern Colorado, West Texas (and maybe even parts of CA!) to pick up: I would be fine trying to ship it, too - if the price worked out. A fixer-upper is fine, but I'd love to get one all done up, or close to that!
Thanks, Miriam

Old 08-23-2006, 12:25 PM   #2

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
Hi, I'm looking for a 13 footer in southwest (Santa Fe, NM area). I'd be willing to travel to AZ, southern Colorado, West Texas (and maybe even parts of CA!) to pick up: I would be fine trying to ship it, too - if the price worked out. A fixer-upper is fine, but I'd love to get one all done up, or close to that!
Thanks, Miriam
HI MIRIAM,
WE ARE ALMOST NEIGHBORS. I AM IN ALAMOSA, COLORADO.
I HAVE A 13 FOOT SCAMP THAT I AM PUTTING UP FOR SALE.
IT IS NOT A FIXER UPPER. IT WOULD BE VERY HARD TO TELL THAT IT IS NOT NEW.
IT HAS BEEN USED VERY LITTLE AND HAS BEEN STORED INSIDE MY GARAGE. IT IS A 2004, HAS THREE WAY REFRIGERATOR, ROOF AIR CONDITIONER. FURNACE, CEILING FAN (LIKE THE FANTASTIC FAN), SCREEN DOOR, AWNING, GRAY WATER HOLDING TANK.

THE AIR CONDITIONER WILL FREEZE YOU IN PHOENIX IF TURNED ON HIGH. AND THE FURNACE WILL KEEP YOU WARM IN COLORADO ON A BELOW ZERO, WINDY, SNOWY NIGHT.

HUNTING SEASON IS COMING UP SOON AND I HAVE HAD SEVERAL HUNTERS INTERESTED BUT DRAGGING THEIR FEET.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. PLEASE USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS. IT IS EASIER THAN TRYING TO FIND YOU AGAIN IN THIS FORUM.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS bobtrower@msn.com