Looking for 13 footer in BC - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi all
We are looking for any small fiberglass trailer, be it a scamp, boler, trillium, u haul... I'd prefer the egg shape but we are a single income as I stay at home with the kids so are flexible on that as well. We'd like something we could gut the interior on if it all possible. We are in the east kootenays, in cranbrook but are willing to travel for the right trailer.
If you have one that is finished and are interested in a trade, we also have a 1994 gmc z 71 to offer.
Thanks

Old 03-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #2

Trailer: 1970 Boler
Quote:
Hi all
We are looking for any small fiberglass trailer, be it a scamp, boler, trillium, u haul... I'd prefer the egg shape but we are a single income as I stay at home with the kids so are flexible on that as well. We'd like something we could gut the interior on if it all possible. We are in the east kootenays, in cranbrook but are willing to travel for the right trailer.

Here is an excellent deal on a very outfitted model:

http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...QQAdIdZ63660338

or this one:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rvs/1075574299.html

Old 03-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
thanks Kurt! I don't know how I missed those. I thought I searched every city in Western Canada on Kiijii.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
When we were looking we found what we wanted in Oregon and since it was older than 15 years it was relatively easy to bring over the border, we did our homework before we left. So do not rule out what might be south of the border.The exchange rate was in our favour in those days.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #5

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
If you are following the threads , there is some one looking in northern idaho with a response from some one with a trillium for sale in Sandpoint which will be a lot closer than Vancouver.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #6

Trailer: 73 Boler
I was looking for one in Cranbrook last summer. A great resource is the local buy and sell and the RV buy and sell. Found a few in there in and around Cranbrook. I did manage to spot one in between wycliffe and cranbrook just past the railroad tracks (not the first set by the 7-11 but the next set quite a ways out) on the back road which i believe you turn onto king street to take the back road? It didn't have a for sale sign, but it looked like it had been sitting for a few years, so it might be worth the short drive to take a look and ask the owners. I believe it was on the left hand side and a mustardy yellow colour. Best of luck!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #7

Trailer: 73 Boler
There is a 17' Trillium: 1969 i believe for sale in the kamloops paper for a bargain price of $3200. I can look up the phone number for you if you are interested