looking for 16' fiberglass trailer - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #1
Kathy Woodhead

We are looking for a used light weight travel trailer. must have bathroom and would prefer one with a side dinette.

I am in the Little Rock Ar. area but would be willing to travel one or two days out to see.

Thanks
Kathy
Old 10-12-2006, 06:37 PM   #2

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft
Quote:
We are looking for a used light weight travel trailer. must have bathroom and would prefer one with a side dinette.

I am in the Little Rock Ar. area but would be willing to travel one or two days out to see.

Thanks
Kathy
Hi Kathy,

We are selling our beloved 17' Bigfoot. It's a well cared for 1993. Needs nothing. Is in excellent condition. Has bathroom. Please contact me for more info. I can email you the ad with all the details and photos. I believe it would only be a two day drive from Little Rock to our home. Our Bigfoot will be in Cambria, California.
Jeff Hoffman
remthor@earthlink.net
Attached Thumbnails
BigfootCB.jpg  

Old 10-14-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
drigg01

We are getting ready to list of beautiful 16 foot Scamp Deluxe. With the side-dinette, bathroom and shower. It is located in CA, but is worth the trip to see it.

Below is a link to photos that my husband just took, yesterday. We are getting ready to post it on the internet for sale, tomorrow.

Please take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. More information about it will be posted tomorrow (when we write the ad up and post it). We are asking $10,500. As you can see.... it is in excellent condition and ready to roll!

http://LandYachtJunkies.com/ScampSale/web-content

(Please wait for all of the photos to download - On a dial-up it could take a little while).

My name is Lady.

My phone number is (805) 240-6601.

You are the first to know that this is going on the market tomorrow. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck!

Lady Elle Rigg

email: ellerigg@yahoo.com
Old 10-17-2006, 06:15 AM   #4

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
i guess it depends on how far you can drive in two days:
this was listed in a local swap weekly a while back, reduced price now on craigslist with a photo/info.
http://maine.craigslist.org/rvs/220855952.html
Old 10-19-2006, 10:09 AM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Quote:

Thanks
Kathy
I have a 2001 Scamp 16 side dinette for sale. It has most options except an awning. It has been stored indoors during the winter. I bought it in 2004 and it had been unused until then. I have used it very little since then so it is in really excellent condition. Call me for more information. I can email you pictures. Cell: (218) 469-1887 Email: ronalhalvorson@hotmail.com