Looking for a 13' Scamp w/ shower- Northeast - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #1

Name: Aaron
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 13'
New York
Registry
Looking for a 13' Scamp w/ shower- Northeast

Hi- I'm getting ready to buy a new 13' Scamp with the shower setup but before I placed my order I figured I would see if anything used is available in the area. I live in central NY but would travel thru the Northeast to get it. Get back to me with any info! Thanks!

Old 03-16-2016, 09:25 AM   #2

Name: Frederick / Janis
Trailer: Previously Scamp 13 2002,2016. Scamp 16 on order
Michigan
All you really can do is follow, DAILY, the two major listing sites. This place right here is one and the other is: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers For Sale | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

You can try sweeping around through Craigslist in your broader area as well. The NorthEast isn't known as a hotbed of finding used FGRVs, but best of luck in your search.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:26 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Get your order in, Aaron. Scamp's deposit and cancellation policy is one of the most generous in the industry, so you can continue your search for a used one right up until they start your build (likely in the fall at this point). Scamps with the full wet bath aren't that common.

Best wishes!
Old 03-16-2016, 09:34 AM   #4

Name: Aaron
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 13'
New York
Registry
Appreciate the advise!

Thanks for the quick responses! Ya, I've been searching CL locally for a long time and have never even seen a Scamp. Then I remembered seeing one at a music festival and Googled it and one thing led to another and here I am! I think I will take your advice and order it today. You are correct in saying next fall. The earliest delivery at this point is mid Oct.

Tags
scamp