Looking for a Fixer Upper - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #1

Name: Jay
Trailer: Looking to Buy
Arkansas
Looking for a Fixer Upper

I am looking for a 13' fiberglass camper to fix up. It doesnt matter to me what brand of camper it is. At this point I'll take about anything. Im looking for something I can completly remodel, so almost the worse the shape the better. I want a project to do with my family. If you have, or know of anything please let me know. I may be easier to reach at my personal email address jaylangston2002@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Jay

Old 03-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #2

Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boykin Hunter
I am looking for a 13' fiberglass camper to fix up. It doesnt matter to me what brand of camper it is. At this point I'll take about anything. Im looking for something I can completly remodel, so almost the worse the shape the better. I want a project to do with my family. If you have, or know of anything please let me know. I may be easier to reach at my personal email address jaylangston2002@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Jay
Hi, Jay! Where are you located, and how far are you willing to drive to pick up an egg?

Old 03-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #3

Name: Jay
Trailer: Looking to Buy
Arkansas
Michele,

I live in Arkansas and there arent many options anywhere near here so I think I will travel about anywhere if I'm given a little time to work a trip out. Do you have or know of something that might fit what I'm looking for? I hope you have some good news for me. :-) But thanks for asking.

Jay
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 AM   #4

Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boykin Hunter
Michele,

I live in Arkansas and there arent many options anywhere near here so I think I will travel about anywhere if I'm given a little time to work a trip out. Do you have or know of something that might fit what I'm looking for? I hope you have some good news for me. :-) But thanks for asking.

Jay
Jay, my Esther is spoken for, but giving your general location and.travel radius can help us keep an eye out for you. There are good threads on this forum with search tips and helpful links, as well...good luck!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #5

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Jay, there is a Amerigo for sale in MO. It's in the referral forum........ Here's a link to the post. Amerigo - Missouri - $2,000

It's a fixer, but Amerigo's are sweet!