looking for a scamp 5th wheel - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Name: Larry
Trailer: 19 " scamp
looking for a scamp 5th wheel

Hello, New here so hope this ends up where it is suppose to.
We are looking for a Scamp 5th wheel in good repair. One of the models with fiber glass cabinets and no air conditioning would be fine. We do need a shower and bathroom. We live in Idaho so the closer the better it would be but can travel for the right one. If you have something like this please contact me with PM.

ladavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
Trailer: Scamp 5th wheel
2008 Scamp

We have a 5th wheel Scamp we are selling I have not advertised it yet just been communicating via wanted ads. We live Near Hood River, OR
it is a 2008 Deluxe with wooden cabinets, bath/shower (never been used) Largest fridge, and a solar panel, 3 burner stove with oven, and two water tanks. There is minimal wear and tear in good shape with new tires. A 2006 Dodge 1500 truck to go with it if you are interested. Let me know you can email me at rhysandkelly@gorge.net, Price is $17,500. If you want the truck as well, willing to negotiate.

Rhys H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Hey Larry, welcome to FiberglassRV. Once you find the Scamp 5th wheel of your dreams I hope you hang around. Along with Rhys posting be sure to check out: Molded Fiberglass Trailers | Fiberglass RV's For Sale Good luck in your egg hunt!
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
Name: mike and elaine
Trailer: Scamp, Fifth wheel
L Davidson-scamp 5th wheel

If you haven't found one yet; you can check our ad in classifieds for 5th wheel. It has the bathroom and it there may have been once a shower; but no longer; seems that one can be put in and I saw an ad on here for a portable shower too. See our classified Southern California.
vintageprim is offline   Reply With Quote