Looking to buy a used scamp/casita/boler/perris pacer/eggcamper, etc i - Fiberglass RV

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers

Old 05-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I am looking to buy a used egg shaped fiberglass trailer- one that doesn't need a lot of work, but also one that wont break the bank. I love the look of the eggcamper...I'm truly in LOVE but I also haven't even seen one in person...anyhow, I am looking at a lot of different small (13-16ft) trailers and think this might be a good fit- scamp, casita, boler, perris pacer, eggcamper, trillium, biod, cloud, love bug, willerby, eco, etc. I live in central Oregon and don't really want to travel too far (within the Northwest- preferably Oregon or Washington- would be great)...don't have it in me to drive to Florida to buy a trailer not seen in person first. Anyhow, let me know if there's anyone in my neck of the woods selling a trailer. Thanks so much, Lisa

Lisa C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
Trailer: 1973 Compact Jr
You say you are in "central Oregon" -- so assuming this to mean something like Eugene, a 2 3/4 hour drive would take you to this one in Coos Bay. Is this a candidate?

Dana T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Name: Brandy
check out craigslist today...its in Sequim Washington...72 Boler $2300 (Craigslist Seattle)
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
We live in Boise Idaho and are looking to sell our 1988 Lil Bigfoot. It is in great condition. Let me know if you are intersested and I will get you the details.

Rondee is offline   Reply With Quote

boler, casita, eggcamper, perris pacer, scamp