Looking To Purchase A Lil Snoozy With Queen Bed - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #1

Name: Barry
Trailer: In The Market
Florida
Looking To Purchase A Lil Snoozy Or Smaller Bigfoot With Queen Bed

I am looking to purchase a Lil Snoozy with queen bed trailer! It must be in overall excellent condition with everything operating properly. Older trailers in great shape are included. I would also like to know about any Bigfoots for sale as well. If you will sell me your unit for a truly good deal I will purchase it. I am located in Palm Beach County Florida. SCAMMERS STAY AWAY FROM THIS AD! Call Barry at 1-561-629-5618

Old 02-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #2

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Barry, it would be safer for you if the phone number were not posted (so it can be harvested by a bot). Instead, forum members can easily PM (private message) you and you will get an email notifying you of the PM's existence. But it's up to you.

How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:37 PM   #3

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
There are millions of phone numbers listed in the white pages of phone books left on doorsteps everywhere.
Bots just dial random numbers that they generate themselves.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #4

Florida
Phone Numbers

Thanks guys! However I don't mind phone calls. This is one of my business lines and its rings all day with all kind of calls! If I can pick up a Lil Snoozy or a smaller Bigfoot from a legit seller for a good price it will be well worth the risk. These units look very nice and they seem to have better floor space then a Casita or Scamp. Bigfoots also look nice. I need the space for one of my pups. He's pretty big! Please let me know if you hear of any available in great shape.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #5

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
You do know that Lil Snoozy is all-electric, no propane, at least as configured from the factory...
Old 02-07-2016, 11:49 PM   #6

Florida
Looking To Purchase A Lil Snoozy Or Smaller Bigfoot With Queen Bed

Yes I understand that the Snoozy is all electric and its OK for me. I can keep the Snoozy going with a quality Deep cell battery hooked into a high output inverter. My truck can keep the inverter charging the battery that will keep the fridge cold while driving. Or I can utilize a Honda EU quiet generator to run everything as well. A back up solar cell can also be used to keep the battery charged during the day. I can always use a portable gas grill for outdoor BBQing when desired. The Layout of the Snoozy looks nice to me but I'm also open to the smaller Bigfoots as well if I can find a good one.

I have a food truck that is hooked up this way and the inverter runs 2 huge commercial freezers, a commercial refrigerator to keep food cold and ice solid, all needed electrical appliances and lighting in my truck which is in a 2005 Dodge Sprinter Diesel while driving down the road to different jobs. The trucks alternator feeds the battery in for the Sprinter truck and the battery that feeds the inverter that powers the 110 volt restaurant equipment. I only switch over to the Honda generator when I shut the Sprinter off.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:45 AM   #7

Name: Pete
Trailer: Casita
Georgia
Registry
The two of us with our 62 lb labordoodle do fine in our 17 Casita SD. But we do leave our 65 lb greyhound with family. Being able to boondock without running the generator all night is incentive to keep propane.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:13 PM   #8

Florida
More About Snoozy Vs Casita

Thanks Pete & Britt. The Problem is I have two dogs. 1 is 60 pounds and the other is just over 100 Pounds and I need to keep them both with us while camping. The Casita 17 just does not have the floor space for our big guy. Most of our camping is in Florida where we require A/C much of the time so its the generator for boondocking or electric hook up at a campground. This will also cover the fridge and everything else electric while hooked up. I think the Snoozy will allow for the space we need. The downside is the cost for a new one is very high. Same for the smaller Bigfoot but we are keeping our search ongoing until we find the answer. There must be something still small but large enough to cover our space need. We would like to keep it in fiberglass because of the floor wood rot problems that is possible in Florida.

Barry
Old 02-08-2016, 10:04 PM   #9

Name: jim
Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Florida
Registry
Lil Snoozy

We have a lil Snoozy in Naples Fl. It will not be for sale until late Spring .We are going down to Keys in April After that it will be put up for Sale . Go to Lil Snoozy owners . com and look at Snoozy 152 it shows our Snoozy with twin bed configuration and then converted to Queen bed . It works for us I have added rear bumper with Step and spare tire holder with extra storage under front fiberglass shelf ,plus rear stabilizers . We have most of the options . microwave,mags,cassette toilet and extra outlets .go look and PM me if interested .
Old 02-08-2016, 11:08 PM   #10

Florida
Whats Your Best Price?
Old 02-08-2016, 11:08 PM   #11

Florida
And What Year is It?
Old 02-09-2016, 07:00 AM   #12

Name: jim
Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Florida
Registry
Lil Snoozy

It's a 2013 model .We have fixed the cassette problem that has plagued many owners also put in a shut off valve for bath water system .We also put in a water accumulator in the water system this keeps water pump from cycling on and off .Probably somewhere around $16,500 or so ? A new one would cost about $22,000 .Go look at Lil Snoozy Owners .com and look at Mods done .Mine is the twin bed model .I've made it so it can be made into a Queen model .Jim
Old 02-09-2016, 08:42 AM   #13

Florida
Lil Snoozy

Thanks Jim! I'm not sure if I can wait that long to make a purchase but please give me a ring when you are ready to let it go. I'm over in Palm Beach County just across from you and my number is 1-561-629-5618. Mind if I give you a shout to see it when I'm over your way?

Barry

Tags
lil snoozy, bigfoot