new family, want to buy our first 13/16 camper. we live in cincinnati, will travel - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #1

Name: kevin
Trailer: 1990 scamp 16ft
Kentucky
new family, want to buy our first 13/16 camper. we live in cincinnati, will travel

We just had a baby boy. And we can not camp in my wife's suv anymore. So we are looking for a 13ft or 16ft fiberglass camper. I have been searching craigslist for months,, and have mostly found scams. I am sooo glad i found this site. Hopefully i will find one here.. Anyway

We are looking for a scamp, haul, trillium, borro, casita, etc, etc)

The Condition of the camper is not that important to me. I build cars and remodel houses.. and grew up in a house where fiberglass repair was common (dad restored corvettes, back when they were cheap) So i am up for a project. That being said.. I am more concerned with cost. Like i said,,, i am a new father.

We live in the cincinnati area, and we go on road trips often. Therefore we are willing to travel a bit to pick a camper up, if it is a fair deal. We would like to keep it east of the mississippi. And we are looking for something in the 4k and under price range. I am not afraid of a project.

Please let us know if anyone has a fiberglass camper that they would like to sell. Send me some pics, and your asking price... I am not a tire kicker.. I have some camping trips planned... And what better way to introduce my boy to camping... than in a little camper.

Thanks
hope to hear from ya soon...

Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #2

Name: Cathy
Trailer: 1985 Bigfoot 19 w gaucho bed
Washington
How about a 15' trailer? My Escape is for sale and is perfect for a small family.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 PM   #3

Name: kevin
Trailer: 1990 scamp 16ft
Kentucky
oops... i edited my post. Washington is a bit far

I realized my travel parameters were a little vague. So i edited my original post... I have a newborn.. i would love to travel to washington.. but it is not in the budget. Thanks though. enjoy