NO LONGER looking for a 16 or 17' - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Anybody selling? Promise to provide a good home! I only have about $7000 to spend, so figure I'm looking for mid-90's or a little older Casita or Scamp with bath. I'm not looking for something that needs a lot of complicated fixing up--not ready for that yet. Thanks!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #2

Trailer: 1985 Scamp
Hi, I have a 1986 16' Scamp, no bath but porta-potty. See it at Casita Club.com #3721.

Thanks,
Stephen

Old 06-09-2007, 08:16 AM   #3

Quote:
Hi, I have a 1986 16' Scamp, no bath but porta-potty. See it at Casita Club.com #3721.

Thanks,
Stephen

Thanks, but really looking for a bath. Appreciate it!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:50 AM   #4

Trailer: 1985 16 ft Scamp
Quote:
Anybody selling? Promise to provide a good home! I only have about $7000 to spend, so figure I'm looking for mid-90's or a little older Casita or Scamp with bath. I'm not looking for something that needs a lot of complicated fixing up--not ready for that yet. Thanks!
Hi Lisa,
In my search for a casita I came across a 17' Burro for sale in Antelope Valley. It has a shower and the usual stuff. It has a buy it now price below seven grand. I wish my wife liked it, but she still likes the Scamp we have better and of course the Casita Freedom 17' the best. So, my search goes on. Hopes this helps.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #5

Trailer: 1985 16 ft Scamp
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
In my search for a casita I came across a 17' Burro for sale in Antelope Valley. It has a shower and the usual stuff. It has a buy it now price below seven grand. I wish my wife liked it, but she still likes the Scamp we have better and of course the Casita Freedom 17' the best. So, my search goes on. Hopes this helps.
I forgot to mention it is on E-Bay..........
Old 06-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #6

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1981 / Mazda B4000 (4.0L
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I have an 81' FiberStream that I bought last summer. It has a toilet, sink, shower, large full length closet. Also furnace, 2-way fridge, 3 burner stove and oven, double stainless sink, lots of overhead storage. The two side bunks in the trailer can be combined into a giant king sized bed that will sleep more than two people. I put new rims and tires on it. Due to a change in my plans, I do not wish to keep the trailer. It also has electric brakes but I haven't used them because I never had a brake controller installed in my truck. The trailer has a dry weight of 1600 lbs. and a tongue weight of 100lbs. Tandem axle, easy puller and you don't even know it's there with my 6cyl, 4.0 liter truck. I'm asking what I paid for it....$4000.00. I live in Northern Idaho. If you or anyone is interested just reply to me here.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #7

Trailer: Scamp
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I have a '92 Scamp I'm considering selling. It has all options I'm aware of incl. toilet and shower, screen door, awning, A/C, twin propane tanks, extra spare tire etc, etc.
The trailer is in Calimesa, CA and my email add. is ghilder at verizon dot net.
Gary Hilder
Old 06-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #8

Trailer: Bonair
Send a message via Yahoo to Marlean K
Quote:
good morning, would you be interested in coming to BC, Canada? we have a 17 foot that is in excellent condition. 8500.00 cnd.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:38 PM   #9

Trailer: 1998 Casita
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I have an 81' FiberStream that I bought last summer. It has a toilet, sink, shower, large full length closet. Also furnace, 2-way fridge, 3 burner stove and oven, double stainless sink, lots of overhead storage. The two side bunks in the trailer can be combined into a giant king sized bed that will sleep more than two people. I put new rims and tires on it. Due to a change in my plans, I do not wish to keep the trailer. It also has electric brakes but I haven't used them because I never had a brake controller installed in my truck. The trailer has a dry weight of 1600 lbs. and a tongue weight of 100lbs. Tandem axle, easy puller and you don't even know it's there with my 6cyl, 4.0 liter truck. I'm asking what I paid for it....$4000.00. I live in Northern Idaho. If you or anyone is interested just reply to me here.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #10

Trailer: 1998 Casita
Talking

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I have a '92 Scamp I'm considering selling. It has all options I'm aware of incl. toilet and shower, screen door, awning, A/C, twin propane tanks, extra spare tire etc, etc.
The trailer is in Calimesa, CA.
Gary Hilder
Hi Gary,

I am interested in your 1992 Scamp. Is it a 16 or 17 foot? Could you please e-mail me information and pictures.

My name is Robert Meyer and my e-mail address is click to send email.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Bob
Old 07-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
The trailer is in Calimesa, CA and my email add. is ghilder at verizon dot net.
Gary Hilder
I see I should have posted...I bought a WONDERFUL 17' Casita from a member here about a month ago. Thanks everyone for your help and advice!