Scamp 16 wanted. Las Vegas - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2015, 12:46 AM   #1
Whs
Junior Member
 
Name: Will
Trailer: Scamp 16 layout 4
Nevada
Posts: 13
Scamp 16 wanted. Las Vegas

I'm in the market for a scamp 16 and I prefer the layout 4 which is the side bath. Please let me know if you have one for sale. I'm willing to travel 5 hours for it. Utah, Arizona, California. I could travel farther for the right deal.

Thank you, Will
__________________

__________________
Whs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:46 AM   #2
Member
 
Name: Mike & Helene
Trailer: Scamp 5er
Florida
Posts: 95
Will, I'm going to be be Vegas in early May with my Scamp 19. Feel free to stop by and take a look. You might change your mind. I did.
__________________

__________________
Mike "Sully" Sullivan
Mike Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #3
Whs
Junior Member
 
Name: Will
Trailer: Scamp 16 layout 4
Nevada
Posts: 13
Mike, I really do like the 5er! I would love to have one, the only problem is I carry motorcycles in the bed of my truck when I'll be scamping. If only scamp offered a toy hauler lol.
Will
__________________
Whs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:35 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Borrego Dave's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006
California
Posts: 2,920
Wow, that would be a huge addition and new set of campers to the molded family.
__________________
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:33 PM   #5
Member
 
Trailer: '88 16' Scamp #4 layout
North Idaho
Posts: 37
16' scamp #4 layout

We have a Scamp 16' #4 layout. We would be willing to work with you on price and transporting. asking $7,900. It is an '88 with all new appliances heater and waterheater. My husband would be willing to talk to you about work done on it.
__________________
Nadine Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Name: William
Trailer: Scamp
Nevada
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whs View Post
I'm in the market for a scamp 16 and I prefer the layout 4 which is the side bath. Please let me know if you have one for sale. I'm willing to travel 5 hours for it. Utah, Arizona, California. I could travel farther for the right deal.

Thank you, Will
I have what you are looking for right here in Henderson. Layout 4 no furnace or a/c porta-potty, clean, let me know if you want to see it. Thanks, Bill
__________________
BillO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:19 AM   #7
Whs
Junior Member
 
Name: Will
Trailer: Scamp 16 layout 4
Nevada
Posts: 13
Big thanks to BillO, I now own a Scamp!
I've admired these trailers for 15 years and this the first one I've ever been in, loved it so much I had to take it home.

It's in great condition, but will need a bath added. It'll be a project, and an adventure. I'll keep yall posted.

Will
__________________
Whs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:28 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Borrego Dave's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006
California
Posts: 2,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whs View Post
Big thanks to BillO, I now own a Scamp!
I've admired these trailers for 15 years and this the first one I've ever been in, loved it so much I had to take it home.

It's in great condition, but will need a bath added. It'll be a project, and an adventure. I'll keep yall posted.

Will
Be sure to take a lot of pics of the bath addition as you go. Are you planning a shower also ?
__________________
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:49 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Name: Theresa
Trailer: currently shopping
California
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillO View Post
I have what you are looking for right here in Henderson. Layout 4 no furnace or a/c porta-potty, clean, let me know if you want to see it. Thanks, Bill
Good morning Bill, I saw that you may have a 16' scamp. Is it still for sale? If so, do you have a price? My husband and I are dipping our toe into the trailer market and would love to check yours out. We are in So. Cal but taveling is fine with us.
__________________
mrs.dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Jon in AZ's Avatar
 
Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Posts: 5,562
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.dux View Post
Good morning Bill, I saw that you may have a 16' scamp. Is it still for sale? If so, do you have a price? My husband and I are dipping our toe into the trailer market and would love to check yours out. We are in So. Cal but taveling is fine with us.
Based on post #7, I'd say Bill's trailer is now in new hands.

There may be one for sale in Tucson, AZ right now: 2001 16' Scamp trailer | Central Tucson, AZ | Fiberglass RV's For Sale. The Craigslist ad was still up when I posted.
__________________
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Name: Theresa
Trailer: currently shopping
California
Posts: 2
Thanks for the heads up, Jon. Haha, I took it to mean he bought a different one. Duh! Just started looking. Trying to connect to the Tucson ad now. Thanks again.
__________________

__________________
mrs.dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
scamp


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scamp 13' - $2600 - Las Vegas Jake Jacobson Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers 12 08-27-2016 09:43 AM
2003 Scamp foresale Las Vegas NV Nick LaMonte Classified Archives 0 07-18-2008 07:09 PM
Pittsburgh to Las vegas and back in 3 months Tom Parker Camping, Campout Reports 5 12-31-2007 03:56 PM
Las Vegas Terrie General Chat 7 04-18-2006 08:35 PM
2003 Scamp foresale Las Vegas NV Nick LaMonte Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.