Scamp - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
Name: Connor
Trailer: Scamp

Hi I am new to the fiberglass rv scene. I just sold my 69 Starcraft pop up and am now looking for a Scamp. I have a friend that has one and I love it! I am looking for a 13' or 16' does not really matter. I would like the bunks, but a bathroom or AC is not a must. I have a decent budget for one but would like to stay in the "vintage" era of the 70-80s. I am willing to drive a distance for the correct one, as I want the camper to be original as possible.
I have covered all the website selling used Scamps and check them daily to see if anyone might have one and I also check the Craigslist search engines daily. If you have one or know of anyone that has a Scamp that might be willing to sell please let me know! Like I said I am willing do drive a from my home in Arkansas for the right camper! Thanks!
con57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search