searching for used casita, other egg - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #1

Name: Lynny
Trailer: currently shopping
Illinois
searching for used casita, other egg

Greetings,
If anyone has a used casita in great shape with a bathroom , or another lightweight egg with windows on 3 sides, hubby and I are willing to travel-midwest area preferred, thanks in advance and also for the tips from senior members. Keep us in mind!!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn in Illinois View Post
Greetings,
If anyone has a used casita in great shape with a bathroom , or another lightweight egg with windows on 3 sides, hubby and I are willing to travel-midwest area preferred, thanks in advance and also for the tips from senior members. Keep us in mind!!
Are you signed in and watching the classified on the Casita forum?

Old 05-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #3

Trailer: 2005 casita deluxe
16' casita

Quote:
Greetings,
Responding to your post I have a 2005 Casita Liberty deluxe with low usage. I am located south of lexington, ky. If this is within your travel range and of interest you can reach me at 859-200-1768.

thanks shelby
Old 05-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #4

Name: Lynny
Trailer: currently shopping
Illinois
casita

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby b View Post
Responding to your post I have a 2005 Casita Liberty deluxe with low usage. I am located south of lexington, ky. If this is within your travel range and of interest you can reach me at 859-200-1768.

thanks shelby
Greetings Shelby,

We are still searching for the right deal, although not as earnestly as we have encountered many scams involving firbergalss trailers, and are tiring of all of the game-playing. Could you let us know more about the trailer and how, if it were in all working order, you wanted to complete the transaction? Thanks, happy mother's day! Lynn in Illinois
Old 05-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Greetings Shelby,

We are still searching for the right deal, although not as earnestly as we have encountered many scams involving firbergalss trailers, and are tiring of all of the game-playing. Could you let us know more about the trailer and how, if it were in all working order, you wanted to complete the transaction? Thanks, happy mother's day! Lynn in Illinois
Thank you for inquiring about the trailer. It is in exceptional condition. It has the front bath (with shower, lavatory, and commode) black, grey, & fresh water holding tanks. Front mount air conditioner, gas stove, microwave, 3-way refrigerator, gas/electric water heater, converter/battery charger, both 110 volt and 12 volt lighting and outlets, vinyl flooring, TV antenna, cable connection, city water connection, dual 20 lb gas bottles, outside light and 110 outlet, awning, electric brakes, sway bar and other features not listed. Regarding completing the transaction I would pass a clear title with payment, either an immediate bank type transaction or cash. If your interest should progress or you have other question feel free to contact me. Shelby
Old 05-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #6

PS the price is $9250 I lost my first post and forgot to list it on this one.

Tags
casita, eggcamper