Hi Nicole and welcome to the world of Molded Fiberglass RV's.
You might get more useful responses if you can provide a bit more information. Some suggestions are:
1. You said a "Project is OK" How much of a project can you accept? Does it have to be usable as-is or is one that has been torn apart and is in pieces in your acceptable range.
2. Many FGRV's range up to 42+ years old. Is there any preference as to "How Old" is acceptable.
3. Length is everything. Scamps come in 13, 16 & 19 feet long. Other FGRV's are from 12' to 25 feet long Have you looked at any yet to get a feel for how much room you need. Best question is how many do you need to sleep and how old are they
4. What amenities are mandatory. A basic 13' unit WILL NOT have a bathroom, a shower, a pressurized water system, a hot water heater, furnace
, air-conditioning etc. And many bigger ones will be missing some of of these features as well.
5. What you be towing with? There are a lot of vehicles out there that are either not rated for any towing or have surprisingly low tow limits.
6. What is your approximate budget, both for purchase and any immediate after purchase service & repairs.
7. How far can you travel. There are FGRV's scattered throughout the west from SoCal to BC and out to Montana. The bad news is that good one often have an advertising life measured in a very few days. Many are sold within hours.
Give us some more help and more will be forthcoming.
BTW: Check every craigslist within your travel radius, <<<fiberglass-rv-4sale.com>>> as well as our own for sale
ads at least twice a day.
Good Luck Hunting
Riverside, CA & Chelan, WA