Seeking unwanted or unloved MFTT for sale in Southeast USA - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-16-2015, 08:23 AM   #1

Name: Richard
Trailer: shopping
Georgia
Seeking unwanted or unloved MFTT for sale in Southeast USA

Iím seeking a fiberglass TT with a minimum of a queen bed. Iíve narrowed my search to

a) Escape 19í
b) Casita 17í Liberty Deluxe
c) Oliver Elite II

Iíve given proper pondering to the Escape 5.0, 5.0 TA but right or wrong I donít want a fifth wheel.

I'd like to find a 2014 or 2015 model that has only been used once or twice. I expect the trailer to be cleaner than the board of health, have every option plus a satellite dish, Honda generator, two motor scooters and a full time chef. I will pay no more than $15,000 and expect you to let me pay you in installments at zero interest for the next 20 years.

OK - I'll negotiate. I'd like to find the trailer for sale in the Southeast. Everything else is negotiable. I probably donít need the chef full time, but a queen bed isn't negotiable. She Who Must Be Obeyed says I snore.

PS - just in case my sense of humor flopped ... c'mon, I'm joking around. I expect the camper has been used more than twice.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:39 AM   #2

Name: Myron
Trailer: 19' Escape
NM
Registry
Dream on, sunshine.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:51 AM   #3

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
I want a 16' Scamp with twin beds, bath, all oak cabinets, dinette, sink, and refrigerator.
It also must have a 3/4 ton A/C and all of the accessories and it would help if it weighed less than 2500 lbs with a 200 lb tongue weight.
It needs to be located within 1 mile of Mobile, AL. and needs a new paint job or flawless gel coat. The frame must be reinforced and have 24" wheels and tires (new).
The price must be less than $8000.00 and the owner must finance the sale.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #4

Georgia
as my Daddy always said "people in Hadies want ice water, too!"
Old 12-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #5

Name: Frederick / Janis
Trailer: Previously Scamp 13 2002,2016. Scamp 16 on order
Michigan
Addendums:

I need to be able to pull this with my Subaru Forester without additional brake controller "icky, techie stuff" to mess with, still get 24 mpg while towing, and have auto-backing/parking ability.

And, I'm not concerned about my Forester's towing capacity because I read they're rated at like 6000 lbs in Botswana so no worries there. So, I'm likely good for a 17' Casita but I'd settle for a 16' Scamp Deluxe 'cause I heard that Scamp are only 950 lbs anyhow. I'm just gonna travel slow and keep my distance from those in front of me, so I'll be fine.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:15 AM   #6

Name: Fred
Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Kootenay's of BC
Registry
So far,,, I think the humor,, well didn't work.
Fred
Old 12-16-2015, 10:17 AM   #7

Name: Steve
Trailer: Scamp 13
California
I'm still stuck at MFTT.

I hope everyone get their wishes and dreams this holiday season.

It rained here in Los Angeles and I got a free trailer wash I am happy.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:22 AM   #8

Name: Frederick / Janis
Trailer: Previously Scamp 13 2002,2016. Scamp 16 on order
Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED SMAILES View Post
So far,,, I think the humor,, well didn't work.
Fred
Maybe not, but if we didn't laugh we might have a different response that would be less healthy perhaps.

It all is what it is.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:23 PM   #9

Name: Kathleen
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Washington
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebaz View Post
I'm still stuck at MFTT.

I hope everyone get their wishes and dreams this holiday season.

It rained here in Los Angeles and I got a free trailer wash I am happy.
Still stuck at MFTT--ye--es, that's kinda what we've been calling our "shell" (little shell of horrors) in the driveway lately, in the torrential downpours, wind, cold...generally not honeydew weather.

Here's what I want:

Perfect weather for fiberglassing, window removal, roof sealing, painting...so we can get all THAT done so then we can get the three sheets of marine grade plywood OUT of my livingroom! (Where they STANK for many weeks before finally fuming off--)

That'd be all I want for Christmas, but Santa, the elves, and I know darn well I'm not going to get any of it! Not for Christmas. Maybe for easter, though. Which would be fitting, since we're workin' on the egg.

HEY! Talked to an acquaintance who is FASCINATED to come and see the "MFTT" shell from hell! Finally a friend...of course, her house burned down, so she's not above seeing our mess.

You all are very funny, been chuckling, though first post did kind of stun me for a moment or so! CHEF! ROFL! (OK, all of it was that funny--once I got it.)
Old 12-16-2015, 12:23 PM   #10

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
At least we try!
So many don't appreciate my feeble attempts at humor that I must be doing it wrong!
Old 12-16-2015, 12:44 PM   #11

Name: Kathleen
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Washington
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbarron55 View Post
At least we try!
So many don't appreciate my feeble attempts at humor that I must be doing it wrong!
Perhaps it's not that your humor is too "feeble," but that it's so strong. It's hilarious, but also sadly, even shockingly believable--when I first posted on FGRV seeking a trailer, (I did ask for that post to be removed...) it was nearly the same, and I was serious. To my shame.

I thought it was wonderful to see this; it's funny because it's too true.

Hence the reply that people in Hades want ice water--you were taken seriously, maybe...and that was my thought up to the CHEF moment, at which point I began to laugh...

I was so DUMB. Boy, we've learned a lot since September. As I say to Paul now, "So this is what I think about--whatever topic--but wait, what do I know? That THING in the driveway was MY failure, obviously I know a lot less than I think I do. Never mind!"

Maybe someday it'll be rolling and sheltering us, in which case my arrogance can climb to new pinnacles. Until then, I remain, humbly, (oh, so very 'umble!) yours,

Kai in Seattle
keeper of Glatisant, the Dragon Egg
Old 12-16-2015, 03:39 PM   #12

Name: Pete
Trailer: Casita
Georgia
Registry
If a queen bed isn't negotiable, since She Who Must Be Obeyed says you snore. I suggest that you use a CPAP machine so that all parties can get a good restful night's sleep. And your cardiologist will approve. Then you can snuggle happily on a RV size mattress. We ordered luxury from Southern Mattress.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:04 PM   #13

Georgia
MFTT = Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer .....
Old 12-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #14

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
get a Cpap machine and the snoring will stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard in Georgia View Post
Iím seeking a fiberglass TT with a minimum of a queen bed. Iíve narrowed my search to

a) Escape 19í
b) Casita 17í Liberty Deluxe
c) Oliver Elite II

Iíve given proper pondering to the Escape 5.0, 5.0 TA but right or wrong I donít want a fifth wheel.

I'd like to find a 2014 or 2015 model that has only been used once or twice. I expect the trailer to be cleaner than the board of health, have every option plus a satellite dish, Honda generator, two motor scooters and a full time chef. I will pay no more than $15,000 and expect you to let me pay you in installments at zero interest for the next 20 years.

OK - I'll negotiate. I'd like to find the trailer for sale in the Southeast. Everything else is negotiable. I probably donít need the chef full time, but a queen bed isn't negotiable. She Who Must Be Obeyed says I snore.

PS - just in case my sense of humor flopped ... c'mon, I'm joking around. I expect the camper has been used more than twice.
then u could lover her more.
Stude