Want 19' Scamp 5th wheel with hitch - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-26-2017, 12:25 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19' Fiver
Want 19' Scamp 5th wheel with hitch

I'm in the Shreveport LA area, I have cash in fist, and want to buy a Scamp fiver. Must be leak-free, and in excellent shape with Bath shower and external dump. No rot or axle issues and ready to go. I am not willing to pay more then $9000.00. Would prefer the hitch that fits Reese rails but not a show stopper. Must have a good fridge and A/C unit and an awning would be nice. I missed several good mods a few years ago and bought a 28.5 foot standard SL deluxe fiver and just sold it, and am ready for a new to me, first for me Scamp.

Derek Gore

Please use PM with name and I will call or respond with email and/or phone.

Derek Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:55 PM   #2

Scratch that, I am not being allowed to post any links including my email address. I can send a phone number in any event. I have been a member here since 2007 but inactive until recently. I was tickled when I went to sign in and found my account from 2007 was still here!! I changed my password (it had been here 10 years) and was back on the website in a minute. I don't know how they vet new members. Whether it is time or number of posts. I am trying to find some solutions for them as I was a Mod and Admin in the past and it is a thankless task. It's just like having to pay to try and herd cats! LOL. So be patient with the folks here or use the energy constructively and help them research solutions.

So if phone and PM are OK then please contact me.

Old 10-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #3

Name: Kevin and Karen Phillips
Trailer: Scamp 19ft wheel
Oregon
Registry
For sale 2007 19ft 5th wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Gore View Post
Scratch that, I am not being allowed to post any links including my email address. I can send a phone number in any event. I have been a member here since 2007 but inactive until recently. I was tickled when I went to sign in and found my account from 2007 was still here!! I changed my password (it had been here 10 years) and was back on the website in a minute. I don't know how they vet new members. Whether it is time or number of posts. I am trying to find some solutions for them as I was a Mod and Admin in the past and it is a thankless task. It's just like having to pay to try and herd cats! LOL. So be patient with the folks here or use the energy constructively and help them research solutions.

So if phone and PM are OK then please contact me.
We have a custom 19ft. Scamp 5th wheel 2007 forsale
Good condition
New carpet, custom closet, 3 built in drawers, custom bed, loving care given
Contact us Kevin and Karen Phillips at kkphillips@wbcable.net
kevin and karen p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #4

Found one!

Bought a 2013 needed some TLC but now is cherry. No awning though. Sorry I forgot to post back. I only got two responses since posting anyway.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:05 PM   #5

Name: Paul
Trailer: '04 Scamp 19D, TV:Tacoma 4.0L 4door, SB
Colorado
Congratulations. My 2004 19ft. 5th wheel also came without the awning (gone with the wind) when I bought it in 2013. The mounting brackets were still there and I removed them soon after. I do not miss it at all. If we think we might need it, we travel with a screen tent. Much more convenient and can be placed away from the Scamp if desired.
Paul O. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp