Want to Rent: Fiberglass Trailer (So. California) - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #1

Name: Lisa
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul 13' aka "Dandelion"
Los Angeles, CA
Hello all -- I've been in the market for a small fiberglass trailer but it's not looking like I will find the right one for sale before a planned trip in late August. Anyone interested in renting their 13'/lightweight Scamp, Casita, Burro, U-Haul, Trillium or similar and are in the Southern California region, please contact me at pix3lotus (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm highly responsible, can provide any references you would like and would take care of your baby as if it is my own (I do hope to own one someday Dates are Aug 23, 2010 through September 8, 2010. Thank you considering my request. Lisa

Old 07-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #2

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2010 Casita 17 'Spirit Deluxe
California
Quote:
Hello all -- I've been in the market for a small fiberglass trailer but it's not looking like I will find the right one for sale before a planned trip in late August. Anyone interested in renting their 13'/lightweight Scamp, Casita, Burro, U-Haul, Trillium or similar and are in the Southern California region, please contact me at pix3lotus (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm highly responsible, can provide any references you would like and would take care of your baby as if it is my own (I do hope to own one someday Dates are Aug 23, 2010 through September 8, 2010. Thank you considering my request. Lisa
Hi. Google "Trillium Travel trailers". You will find that Trillium is now renting trailers. They are in SoCal..... Brea in Orange County. Have fun.

I might just start thinking about a new Trillium .......

P.S. I forgot to add.....the Brea facility is a Trillium factory plant........you get an almost new trailer to rent......

Old 07-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #3

Los Angeles, CA
Thanks so much for the great tip Charlie! Will do that now. Cheers

Quote:
Hi. Google "Trillium Travel trailers". You will find that Trillium is now renting trailers. They are in SoCal..... Brea in Orange County. Have fun.

I might just start thinking about a new Trillium .......

P.S. I forgot to add.....the Brea facility is a Trillium factory plant........you get an almost new trailer to rent......
Old 07-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #4

Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
California
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
You will find that Trillium is now renting trailers. They are in SoCal..... Brea in Orange County.
That's good to know.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:43 AM   #5

Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Google "Trillium Travel trailers". You will find that Trillium is now renting trailers. They are in SoCal..... Brea in Orange County
Thanks again for the tip. I've been Googling and looking all around but not having much luck. A site in Alberta Canada keeps coming up but I'll contact them tomorrow to see if they know how to reach a SoCal division. If you happen to know a direct link, feel free to post it.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #6

Name: Roger
Trailer: 2009 Trillium 1300 "Homelet"/2014 Subaru Outback "Rosie"
Washington
Registry
Talking

This is it:

http://www.trilliumrv.com/Rentals.htm

Have fun.

BTW my avatar was taken outside the factory. Don't be confused by all the limos. Trillium is allied with Mattman International and they make the limos.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #7

Los Angeles, CA
THANK YOU! Yes, that's the place. I've sent off an inquiry email. FYI, the posted rate is $500/week. Not sure I can swing this since I'd be renting for just over 2 weeks but it's a great concept to try out a Trillium before you buy. I haven't given up hope of finding the right 13'-ish fiberglass trailer for purchase.