Wanted 13-15-17 ft. Lightweight Scamp or Other - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-07-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
Trailer: No Trailer Yet

Hi, I'm new here but it looks like a fun place to be! I orginally discovered the Scamp on an Ebay auction and was thrilled buy the idea of it! Unfortunately it was way to far away from me to entertain ideas of purchase. WE are looking for anything like it in the above sizes that our Dodge dakota pick-up could pull safely. I believe it has a 4,000 lb. weight top on it. We recently sold our older motor home. It was also fibreglass and we decieded to go trailer instead of motor home. I'm not sure I'll like the idea cuz I used to be able to take the motor home myself and set it up easily and I'm not sure I'll be able to do that with a trailer. But I guess I'm still young enough to learn, LOL! We do not have a large budget to work with, only the money we got from the motor home sale. We have had a terrible time with cancer in our family in the last 2 years and it has eaten up all our spare cash. But now we are ready for some fun. So I would appreaciate it if anyone having or knowing about a lighweight trailer within like 300 miles of our neck of the woods would contact me. You may as wel know up front tho that we have only $3,000 tops to spend. We are willing to work on something tho as long as 90% of it works and it is solid. I realize I'm not going to get a palace for that in fibreglass !!! So I hope to get to know you all and perhaps find something to travel in. Have a great day! And thanks for listening!!! Sally, Ted and Baby the spoiled dog

Sally Minzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #2
Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Ebay item#26016694226 is a 13' Scamp 30 miles north of Detroit.
Looks nice and may go for a very reasonable price. Time is almost up on it.
Good luck,
John Perry is offline   Reply With Quote