Wanted: 13-16' fiberglass RV in OH/MI/PA/IN - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
Name: Michelle
Trailer: looking for my first egg
Wink Wanted: 13-16' fiberglass RV in OH/MI/PA/IN

My husband and I want to purchase a fiberglass trailer to travel around the country. Make/model doesn't matter much, but we are probably looking for a fixer-upper or restore project as we are young and don't have a lot of money to spend. I would say our limit is around $3000. We can drive to anything in OH, lower MI, PA, or IN or maybe even further if it's the right fit. Send me a message if you have one that we could look at. Thank you!

michelle_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
Name: Kurly
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Trillium 1300 in NW PA

Hi Michelle,

I have a Trillium 1300, I think a 1977 or 1978 model. I bought it a couple years ago to restore, but just haven't had the time to get started on it. I've camped in it a couple times since buying and it has worked well. The camper is located 1 hour south of Erie, PA, in the northwest corner of the state. I have a good title for the camper and it is in your price range. I'm just too busy with other projects. It does need a few things taken care of but everything is there for a full restore. I have new bench cushions for the dinette & did a quick recover of the front couch cushions. If you are interested send me a private message & I can get you more info & pics

RKurelowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Name: Mike
Trailer: Compact II by Hunter
Hi Michelle,

Are you still looking? I have a 1973 Compact II and I am in Columbus, OH. I can send you more info and pictures, just let me know. If you know how to send a private message to me, please do so.

Mfrost is offline   Reply With Quote