WANTED-13' fiberglass "anything"-near MI - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Retired couple looking for lightweight trailer. Willing to drive 8 hrs. (hopefully less) from near Adrian, MI to check it out.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:22 PM   #2

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Arizona
Just posted one near you

13' Anything Scamp

2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #3

Trailer: 84 13 ft Sunline (stickbuilt)
We have decided tonight to put up forsale our 1981 13ft burro. This is in the project stage with roof vent removed (leaked around it) and both side windows removed (leaked (both side windows included)). Rear window as one crack in the pane. Have all cushions and rear table top. Has gas furnace and 2 burner gas top range (both work). Pump sink and water tank (I would replace the lines and tank). This has been sitting in Michigan it's entire life and we rescued it from negletful owners. The outside does have some areas where the the outside shell has flaked/ cracked out and need filling then a good paint job. Frame is rock solid and the unit has less than 300 beleived road miles it's entire life. Has original spare and vynil tire cover with logo (I beleive it may even have original tires on it/ hold air but are weather checked). One small crack in the fiberglass above the right wheel well and a couple small stress cracks on the bench seat inside. Carpet was removed for cleaning as well as cupboard doors. This is a non insulated burro. Located in west michigan between grand rapids and holland. Finish it the way you want it to look. This is as honest as a description as you will get.

$2000.00 OBO.

Kevin
Old 07-14-2007, 07:34 AM   #4

Quote:
We have decided tonight to put up forsale our 1981 13ft burro. This is in the project stage with roof vent removed (leaked around it) and both side windows removed (leaked (both side windows included)). Rear window as one crack in the pane. Have all cushions and rear table top. Has gas furnace and 2 burner gas top range (both work). Pump sink and water tank (I would replace the lines and tank). This has been sitting in Michigan it's entire life and we rescued it from negletful owners. The outside does have some areas where the the outside shell has flaked/ cracked out and need filling then a good paint job. Frame is rock solid and the unit has less than 300 beleived road miles it's entire life. Has original spare and vynil tire cover with logo (I beleive it may even have original tires on it/ hold air but are weather checked). One small crack in the fiberglass above the right wheel well and a couple small stress cracks on the bench seat inside. Carpet was removed for cleaning as well as cupboard doors. This is a non insulated burro. Located in west michigan between grand rapids and holland. Finish it the way you want it to look. This is as honest as a description as you will get.

$2000.00 OBO.

Kevin
Your location is great, but the Burro needs more work than we are capable or willing to do. Thanks for the response. LW
Old 08-05-2007, 12:15 PM   #5

Trailer: 1999 Starcraft Star Lite 25RQH
Quote:
Your location is great, but the Burro needs more work than we are capable or willing to do. Thanks for the response. LW
If you are still looking for a 13 ft trailer. I have a 13 ft Boler. It has had everything done to it. You can check out the add that my brother listed in trailers for sale. His name is Alf S. I am located in St. Thomas, Ontario which is about 2 hours east of Detroit. The reason that I am selling is to get a trailer with a shower for my handicapped wife. The Boler has New tires, All outside lights have been changed to LED's. New Battery and box, New solar charger and controller, New top cupboards front and back above the windows, New laminate floor, New closet organizer, New chusion covers and matching durtains, New 12l port-a-pottie, New spare tire carrier and cover, New Fantastic fan, New window cranks, New water hose, New table rail on the outside, New safety chains, New water tap and plumbing. The frame has been painted with trem-guard, for rust protection, The trailer pulls like a dream. Asking price $4995.00 If interested e-mail stacey@start.ca or call (519) 637-7472
Old 08-22-2007, 05:18 AM   #6

If you are still looking,

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/rvs/401993788.html
Old 09-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #7

Trailer: Scamp
We have decided to sell our 13' Scamp and we are located in SE Iowa. It is a 1999 and clean. We will be getting some pictures together tommorrow and was going to list it. You can e-mail me if you are interested at klossing@mchsi.com

Chris