I have been in the market (more or less) for a 13' fiberglass (egg) trailer for a while now, but I have too many other hobbies taking up valuable space. So before I start selling things individually, I thought I would try this out there first...
I may be willing to trade my toys for your toys (trailer).
- 1999 (red) Ducati Monster 750: great running motorcycle with a little over 17,000 miles (it's been babied and garaged while I've had it)
- 2008 carbon Specialized Tarmac 54cm road bike (sold for $8500) also in great shape (almost looks new).
- 2000 Titanium Litespeed mountain bike 17" (I've ridden this very little - in great shape)
- who am I kidding, I have quite a few bikes for sale
: surly crosscheck, Specialized Transition (Tri), Specialized Langster, DeRosa travel bike, custom Sycip road, Electra cruiser (all in similar sizes)... I might also be able to trade a new high end road bike in any size (I work for the company - PM me for details if interested)
All these bikes are in very good shape (cycling is sort of my thing
- I also have a Kevlar Seda "glider" sea kayak that I could trade for the perfect Trailer??
Let me know if you are interested in any of these (or a combination) and what you have to trade.
Thanks for reading!