Wanted: 13' ft camper to be loved by my family - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-15-2019, 04:19 PM   #1

Name: Alexa
Trailer: Currently shopping
Colorado
Wanted: 13' ft camper to be loved by my family

Howdy,

In Colorado but will travel for right trailer.

Looking for 13' Uhaul, Casita, Scamp, Trillium - anything light that I can tow into the mountains. Would prefer one without a bathroom, but with a permanent front dinette - however, I don't have to be that picky.

Keeping the budget light-ish as well.

In home buying it's sometimes worth it to include a note to the seller, I'll share mine - I'm a trail runner looking to train and race in the mountains on the weekends while I keep the weekdays close to the city. Tent sleeping is great, but with two pups under 2, tent sleeping is a little rough and we're looking for a traveling home that can protect us from the elements and give us a warm night's sleep. One of my friends recently bought a UHaul trailer and is rehabbing it, I'll learn from her how to maintain and improve my future camper. I will take good care of your trailer, give it an extended life cherished by my family and will send you pictures of how he or she is doing if you give me the honor of buying your beloved camper.

PM me for fastest response. Thank you for your consideration.

Old 01-29-2019, 10:47 PM   #2

Name: shawn
Trailer: u haul
New Mexico
Hey Aroop,

We've just decided to sell our 13' U-haul CT-13... it's an 83 in very nice shape, but could always use personal touches, and little fixes here and there, but super functional... fantastic fan, gas stove works, new interior lights, 3" axle lift (but not shown in the picture), the front window rock guard shows a prop rod, but it's recently been replaced with new struts... its very clean... my wife and I just spent 3 weeks in it while the parents were here (New Mexico) for the holidays. If your interested I can always tell you more, here are some generic pics... were hoping to get in the neighborhood of 5k for it.
thanks -Shawn
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180731_203342328_LL.jpg   IMG_20180731_203358105_LL.jpg  

IMG_20180809_161913181.jpg   IMG_20180809_162113243_HDR.jpg  

Old 01-29-2019, 11:09 PM   #3

Name: Alexa
Trailer: Currently shopping
Colorado
Hi Shawn! Yes Iím interested!

Is the stove top still installed? Works on propane? Any electric outlets?

Is the layout two dinettes that turn into two
Beds ?

Whatís the condition of the frame and flooring? Any leaky windows?

Iím not having much success with posting so please PM me if possible to continue conversation. Thanks!!
Old 01-30-2019, 12:54 AM   #4

Name: shawn
Trailer: u haul
New Mexico
I PM'd you hope it works.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #5

Name: Gary & Debbie
Trailer: Burro
Texas
Registry
Burro for sale

We have a 13í 1979 Burro for sale in the Texas panhandle. I will post pictures if youíre still looking.