Wanted 13" Trillium to sleep 4 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet

Attachment 1465

Our little family (kids are almost 4 and 2) on a very limited budget is looking for a 13' Trill (hubbie is 6'2" so I've narrowed it down to Trill's only unless anyone knows of other 13'ers that are 6'3" that sleep 4). We are handy and would love a great deal or something that doesn't need much work would be fine too. Will travel 500 miles in Canada/US (Blaine is 45 mins from Vancouver BC). Any leads would be much appreciated. Would love to go to the Fort Langley shin-dig in May... Not interested in the 15'ers as our little car might not like the pull as much. Thanks in advance. Enjoying the forum. Already printed out the buyers checklist and checking buy/sell, ebay, and local rags. Becca

Old 02-26-2006, 07:36 PM   #2

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
Attachment 1465

Our little family (kids are almost 4 and 2) on a very limited budget is looking for a 13' Trill (hubbie is 6'2" so I've narrowed it down to Trill's only unless anyone knows of other 13'ers that are 6'3" that sleep 4). We are handy and would love a great deal or something that doesn't need much work would be fine too. Will travel 500 miles in Canada/US (Blaine is 45 mins from Vancouver BC). Any leads would be much appreciated. Would love to go to the Fort Langley shin-dig in May... Not interested in the 15'ers as our little car might not like the pull as much. Thanks in advance. Enjoying the forum. Already printed out the buyers checklist and checking buy/sell, ebay, and local rags. Becca
Hi Becca, I speak 'Murican quite well, for a Cheese Head, HUH

I'll keep my 's open for a 'trill for you. There is one just up the road from me, just sittin there, but I doubt it is for sale. I also speak "Trill" as I am 6ft 3in (I'll just bet ya never guessed they piled it that high, did ya) so I know the benefits of that extra
1 1/2inches of headroom can provide. I am also a member of a Hot Rod Car Club up here (Mission, B.C.) that sports a glass egg membership of 20 strong (out of a total membership of slightly over 40) so this gives us a little more insite as to whats out there!

Old 02-27-2006, 10:09 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Wanna give me any info on it or even go put a note in their mailbox??? I've seen some re-do's and I'm thinking hubbie could spend way too much time away from the kids working on one so hopefully we'll track one down that's not in bad shape... Keep 'em coming... I think those ones that have been sitting are more likely to have a good price tag attached to them. Thanks, Becca

Tags
trillium