wanted 17-19ft casita or bigfoot camper - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #1

Name: sandy
Trailer: I am still looking for a nice fiberglass camper prefer casita or bigfoot 17-19ft in nice condition
Ohio
wanted 17-19ft casita or bigfoot camper

I am still looking for a nice smaller fiberglass camper with A/C in excellent condition. I live in Ohio and would consider surrounding states.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #2

Name: Randy
Trailer: casita
Florida
The good news is, you know what you want and wanting a fibreglass trailor makes good sense. It took us a month to find ours about 240 miles away. Craigslist, morning and evenings and one finally came up. Be patient, itll happen. I even entertained te idea of flying to buy one and renting a truck to pull it home but glad I didnthave too.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #3

Trailer: I am still looking for a nice fiberglass camper prefer casita or bigfoot 17-19ft in nice condition
Ohio
wanted casita or bigfoor camper 17-19 ft w-A/C

Yes know what I am looking for. Missed one that sold within an hour of being posted to this site that was real close and in good condition If you see one close to OH let me know. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #4

Ohio
Still looking for a nice 17-19ft Casita or Bigfoot camper in the OHIO area. Must be in excellent condition! Reasonably priced. I am will to travel to surrounding states for the right camper. Prefer one that is 2000-2009.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #5

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
California
Hmmmm.... Your desired "FGRV in excellent condition" and "Reasonably Priced" might be mutually exclusive terms.

What you are looking for is considered by many to be the "Cream of the Crop" in FGRV's and, if you hadn't noticed, August is the absolute price peak for FGRV's in excellent condition. (We just sold our 1994. 13' Lil' Bigfoot for close to $10k.)

Waiting until the season is over usually results in units being available at better pricing, albeit in fewer qualtities, but your geographical location and travel distance limits cuts into your market for these hard to find rigs as well.

Give us a slight idea of your budget and you might get a few nibbles and/or further advice.

BTW: As it is always a topic of discussion, what will you be towing with?
Old 08-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #6

Name: David
Trailer: Casita
West Virginia
I just drove completely across Ohio into Indiana from WV to buy one I found on the casita forum and Craigslist. That was after looking at ones in Pennsylvania and Tennessee that were not in great condition. I looked around for 7 months and JUST missed a few that I would have purchased, but I did get what I wanted by expanding my search area and being more flexible on price than I first wanted to be.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:46 AM   #7

Name: David
Trailer: Casita
West Virginia
There's a 1997 in Ohio for sale on the Casita club forum. Age is secondary to condition and how well it was taken care of.

All Classifieds - Classifieds - The Casita Club Forums
Old 08-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #8

Name: Brian
Trailer: Bigfoot
Georgia
I just put my 1987 , 17 ft bigfoot up for sale,, but i am in Atlanta area ,, so may be out of your range ? let me know.

Brian.

Tags
bigfoot, casita