Wanted: 17’ widebody Burro, or 13’ - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #1

Name: Kate
Trailer: In the Market
Iowa
Wanted: 17’ widebody Burro, or 13’

My husband and I are celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary this year and I would like to get a Burro for him as a gift. We would prefer the widebody size but would consider the 13’ size too. We don’t have a big budget and would like to make it a project anyway, so a fixer-upper is fine with us, preferably one of the 80s models since they were made in Iowa. We live in Iowa so if you have one near us that you could sell us affordably, we could pay you in cash. Please let me know, thanks! We are so excited for what having a fiberglass camper could mean for our little family!
Also, thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum, I am completely new to all things Burro and all things camper-related!

SpaceBtwnWords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #2

Name: Zac & Cathy
Trailer: Burro & 2006 21ft. BigFoot
California
Registry
Burro

Hi, we will have a 1999 17 foot wide body Burro for sale this coming Oct./Nov.
We recently purchased a 21 foot BigFoot and we will be taking it out on our first trip this October.
We will be asking $12,000 when we get home. Although we are in Southern California and quite a few miles away from you.
We have many pictures on this site if you would like to look through them.

Avey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #3

Trailer: 1991 17 ft Burro
Hi Kate, we are located in NW Montana and have a 1991 17' Wide body Burro that we purchased a few years ago. It needed a new floor covering at that time which has been removed. Unfortunately have not had a chance to make repairs....life! It has 14" tires, "Freedom" awning, 3 burner propane stove w/overhead fan and light, 'fantastic' fan, 6 gallon water heater, toiler (no shower), lots of storage, dual propane tanks and closet. Needs new fridge and floor covering on inside and maybe new coating on the outside and a new battery. Willing to sell for $4500 as is.
David G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:18 AM   #4

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Burro
Iowa
Hi guys, I have a 1999 17ft burro I recently purchased but might sell. If you are still looking. It needs a floor and I am beginning th e process of removing and replacing floor
Jffsed12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #5

Name: Taylor
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avey View Post
Hi, we will have a 1999 17 foot wide body Burro for sale this coming Oct./Nov.
We recently purchased a 21 foot BigFoot and we will be taking it out on our first trip this October.
We will be asking $12,000 when we get home. Although we are in Southern California and quite a few miles away from you.
We have many pictures on this site if you would like to look through them.
Have you sold your Burro? We are serious buyers and are in the process of searching for a 17’. Thank you!
taylor1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burro