Wanted Boler, Trillium, Burro, Casita, U-hual - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #1

Name: Ally
Trailer: In the Market!!
British Columbia
Wanted Boler, Trillium, Burro, Casita, U-hual

Looking for a fiberglass camper that can sleep four with the bench bunk bed option that can be pulled with our Volkswagen. I have been looking, but they move fast!

Currently located in British Columbia for work, but coming home to states at some point, so ideally would like a fiberglass camper from Washington or Oregon, will even consider California (home state). Not sure if we want to deal with trying to bring a Canadian trailer to the states, I don't know if it would be a lot of work to transfer.

Thanks!!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:50 AM   #2

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
Just to add details to your posting, what kind of Volkswagen? Are sellers looking for something to be pulled by a Beetle or something that can do the job like our Eurovan?

CindyL

Old 08-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #3

Name: James
Trailer: 1975 boler
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyJ View Post
Looking for a fiberglass camper that can sleep four with the bench bunk bed option that can be pulled with our Volkswagen. I have been looking, but they move fast!

Currently located in British Columbia for work, but coming home to states at some point, so ideally would like a fiberglass camper from Washington or Oregon, will even consider California (home state). Not sure if we want to deal with trying to bring a Canadian trailer to the states, I don't know if it would be a lot of work to transfer.

Thanks!!
just sent a pm
Old 08-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #4

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
Ally,

This forum needs to know what kind of VW, so that if someone knows of a camper for sale, they know if your VW is likely to be able to pull it. Or at least tell us the weight that it can pull.

CindyL
Old 08-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #5

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:

Thanks!!
Actually it would suprise you as to how simple it is to import an american trailer into Canada and a Candadian trailer into the USA - do a google on the topic you will find lots of info - really simple under the free trade agreement - no duty. I sure the heck would not hold back on buying the right trailer if you found it in Canada - your sure as heck are not going to find nearly as many Bolers or Bigfoots across the line.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #6

Trailer: Bonair
Send a message via Yahoo to Marlean K
Quote:

Thanks!!
We have a 14 ft. trillium surfside for sale. We have just finished the inside and building a tire rack for the new spare tire. All the vents, windows and lights have been removed and resealed. lots of improvements. ready to roll even the brakes work!! If you are interested I will send pictures. and discuss price. 250-572-2188 we live just east of cache creek, and west of kamloops.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #7

Trailer: Bonair
Send a message via Yahoo to Marlean K
We have a 14 ft. trillium that will be for sale by the 15th of Aug. The fridge works on all 3 ways. The furnace works as well. It has a new goose neck faucet, the hand pump works, new curtains, the strips have been replaced with strips of the same color and will never come off. the upholstry is in excellent condition, carpet on the floor, towel racks, counter flip up extension. 2 burner stove. the large battery is on the bumper along with the propane bottle, the brakes work - 7 pin wiring. 12 volt power plug near the sink, the inverter works as well. it has 12 volt lights and a 110 volt light above the sink. all the windows and vents etc. have been removed and sealed properly. New spare tire and rack, the other two tires are in excellent shape It is ready for camping. asking price is 6995.00 phone 250-572-2188
Old 08-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #8

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Here ya go Ally: 1975 Boler and 1978 Boler | Langley, BC, Canada | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler, burro, casita, trillium